Oh Boy. I think I have a problem.

Karl, I'm clean and sober for 48 years but still (unfortunately) remember how nice a tall cool one tastes on a hot summer day. Trouble was, I got to wanting tall cool ones about the size in your picture. Then, yes, I did have a problem. :D

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Of course it's a beer :D Sadly I had to give the beer away for health reasons a year ago now but I can still taste and desire one every afternoon at sunset when I attempt to play darts on the back verandah :lol:

• Like 2

I was lucky.  I used to drink beer and spirits but only to be sociable.  Didn't really like the taste and preferred lemonade but can you imagine drinking lemonade on a Saturday evening in a London East End pub while your mates were all getting nicely sloshed?!:huh: 

• Like 4

Yep you have a problem Karl. You clearly cannot see that thats a beautiful gorge! Tut tut. There's no hope for you mate.

Cheers

Graeme :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I am celebrating something important tonight, and we are headed to my favorite local Irish pub for that. I can taste the yummy pints of Guinness as I type this. Mmmm Mmmmm :D:)

Landon

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

I am celebrating something important tonight, and we are headed to my favorite local Irish pub for that. I can taste the yummy pints of Guinness as I type this. Mmmm Mmmmm :D:)

Landon

Had a pint o Guinness at the brewery in Dublin a couple years ago.  Great taste and great view of Dublin from the top.

• Like 5