This Weeks' Meaningless Topic (#77) (Feb 26)

Hi all. Most of us enjoy going out to eat. Even the pandemic has not kept us from an occasional indulgence. But we do not all enjoy eating at the same type of eatery. This week's topic gives you a chance to celebrate your favorite kind of restaurant, so let your mouth water and celebrate.

THIS WEEK'S MEANINGLESS TOPIC:  What is your favorite kind of restaurant?

A. ELEGANT                                                                           

The Ahwahnee Dining Room - Discover Yosemite National Park  

B. TRENDY

image.jpeg.4f1b7cff05c0b0564baaa19b2baab715.jpeg

C. HOMETOWN CAFE

REVIEW: Get your homestyle cooking fix at Hometown Cafe

D. ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET

image.jpeg.5d4052113e173fffeb72b858ec58e236.jpeg

E. FAST FOOD

Subway | History & Facts | Britannica

F. ALL NATURAL

How much protection from the cold does my chicken coop need? Ask an expert  - oregonlive.com

image.jpeg

• Like 1

My fat buddy and I heard about this great "All you can buffet restaurant":o and when we approached and the owner saw us, he made a quick movement with his arms when he saw my huge friend. My friend gave him the stink eye and asked:"Whatjuallhidnbeehinduself? And the guy felt uncomfortable looking at Bubba's threehundredandfiftytwo pounds and his stink eye, so he showed us the sign. All you can eat $7.50 . Go figure.:unsure::P:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, John Heaton said:

"G" - that you don't have - "A fish and Chips Dine In "

Just like this one in Coffs Harbour - the new one from Orbx

Screenshot 2022-02-26 232226.jpg

I have seen review's for this place , number one compaint was the food tasted like cardboard . :rollmyeyes::angry::D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1