Some fine jewelry in the fog - EGPH

carlosqr

Fantastic weather and details in your shots, Carlos. And your selfie in #2 looks really cool.

When it comes to the interior details (something we may not totally require in a flight simulation), I would love to see a true scotsman in a Kilt here. Maybe @Iain Emms supports this?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic weather and details in your shots, Carlos. And your selfie in #2 looks really cool.

jajajaja thanks a lot Gerold :)

Yeap that weather is very nice

7 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots Carlos, nice variety.....

Thank you Wain

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks so much Iain

1 hour ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots Carlos!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you John

Happy weekend

Carlos

13 hours ago, carlosqr said:

A developer (Pyreegue Dev Co) who does understand about quality and deserves by all means to offer at Orbx, thank you both!!

This is often live weather in Scotland. I say often becuase I usuall use the live weather here and it looks like this all those times but I love it, the ambience is really cool and all has a different look. let me show you.

The level of detail and the dedication/devotion noted througout is massive. It was hard to turn off the computer, I didn't want to quit.

Cheers

Carlos

Superb shots! Thank you very much for these :o

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pyreegue said:

Superb shots! Thank you very much for these :o

Thank you for the top quality product !

Glad you liked them

1 hour ago, ikbenik said:

Nice composed overview of again a fine modelled airport by Pyregue Dev Co.

Thank you Ikbenik

Agreed, and can't wait for Glassgow

Cheers

Carlos

I have only recently discovered the beauty of live weather Carlos. It certainly shows images that presets doesn't, and the immersion is awesome. Having Scottish blood I will most certainly purchase this. Thank you for sharing mate.

Cheers

Graeme :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, John Mac said:

Great set of shots Carlos. Normal kind of weather for that area and same where I live. Great detail on show in these shots.

John.

Thank you John, I'm pleased you liked them

8 hours ago, boetie said:

I have only recently discovered the beauty of live weather Carlos. It certainly shows images that presets doesn't, and the immersion is awesome. Having Scottish blood I will most certainly purchase this. Thank you for sharing mate.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Yes Graeme! The live weather brings a special unique beauty as you said. Recently made a flight from Visby to inland Sweden at 07:08 am and the weather was terrific, colors I've only seen in that flight that is why I like to use the live weather often, and yes the immersion is special.

It's cool you'll get this add-on you'll enjoy every cent invested.

Have a great weekend :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steve Colbert said:

Amazing captures!

I had the chance to fly into the real thing a couple years ago with my wife and it looks exactly like the real thing - close to other nice airports when using a jet like the CJ4 or FBW A320 too!

That's nice indeed

55 minutes ago, adambar said:

Outstanding set of shots Carlos! :)

Thank you Adam