Macedonia part 2

Jack Sawyer

Just now, Dadtom65 said:

Nice to see you Jack and P3Dv5 looks amazing but I got rid of P3Dv4 awhile ago as could not afford to have loads of Fltsims on my system, so settled on Xplane and the new one. Thanks Derek.

Thanks Derek.  I just deleted all of XP.  And I bought something like 99% of Orbx's stuff too.  So many things I didn't like about it.

As for the new one, like I've been saying, it's very important to me to have A2A and PMDG's entire catalog in it and working just as well as in P3D before I buy it.  Cheers, hope all is well.  All is fine here.  No hassles here in Georgia if you know what I mean.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 12:56 AM, Dadtom65 said:

Nice to see you Jack and P3Dv5 looks amazing but I got rid of P3Dv4 awhile ago as could not afford to have loads of Fltsims on my system, so settled on Xplane and the new one. Thanks Derek.

Derek, I have P3dv4 on my com and v5, XP-11 and M$F$ on HDDs. They all run well for me. I have spent far too much over the years to discard them apart from a few planes that only work on FSX.

48 minutes ago, wain71 said:

great shots there Jack, I wish my v5 would go past the splashscreen, started last week lucky I still have v4......

Wain, go to LM’s site.  The same thing happened to me a week ago.  It was a new NVIDIA driver.  I rolled it back and now it’s fine.

22 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wain, go to LM’s site.  The same thing happened to me a week ago.  It was a new NVIDIA driver.  I rolled it back and now it’s fine.

thanks Jack, I will give it a try....

Archived