Needs a little work

adambar

55 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

What, you can say that again. Who would let their Aircraft get in that state :lol:. Great shots. Derek.

Me. :D  Thank you Derek. :)

53 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Just noticed that I have passed 3000 posts. What do I get get for that, probably a boot up the rear end. Thanks Derek.

Congrats on 3000 posts Derek. :)  Could be worse than what you suggested I suppose. :lol:  You my friend get to buy everyone at the forum all the free beers and haggis they can drink and eat. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand shots these Adam.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain. :)

24 minutes ago, Scott Harmes said:

Fantastic shots Adam!  I hope those wings don't fall off :unsure: :rollmyeyes:.

It's not as bad as it looks Scott, well, maybe it is. :(  I suppose you don't want to go for a ride I'm guessing. :D

Thank you much. :)

Wait a minute JM my eyes are starting to well up, that's the first positive remark anyone has ever said about my plane. :huh::D  Most people just look at it with one eye closed and the other half open and shake there head. :D

Thank you. :)

Hi Adam make mine a few bottles of red wine please. Plus I just noticed, how does your system stand up to the new Fltsim 2020, especially with the RTX 2070 Super. As I was thinking of updating my computer and was thinking of the new 3070 card, but if yours is ok with the 2070 then I might not bother. Thanks Derek.

8 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi Adam make mine a few bottles of red wine please. Plus I just noticed, how does your system stand up to the new Fltsim 2020, especially with the RTX 2070 Super. As I was thinking of updating my computer and was thinking of the new 3070 card, but if yours is ok with the 2070 then I might not bother. Thanks Derek.

Nice try Derek, but you didn't read the fine print, you are supposed to to buy everyone at the forum free drinks and eats for your 3000 posts, this has nothing to do with the case of beer going to Jean Marc, geez. :rolleyes:

The RTX 2070 is as smooth as butter, all my settings are as high as they can go with no stutters at all. :)  Save yourself a few bucks.

Rustic, that's what I would call it, Rustic! :rolleyes:  I take it this is a "barn find" Adam!! :lol:   Are you flying home from the Darrington bus barn?  I'm sure you will make it since you have made it off the ground, just hope the wind doesn't knock a few more chips of paint off otherwise... Great shots! 

5 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Rustic, that's what I would call it, Rustic! :rolleyes:  I take it this is a "barn find" Adam!! :lol:   Are you flying home from the Darrington bus barn?  I'm sure you will make it since you have made it off the ground, just hope the wind doesn't knock a few more chips of paint off otherwise... Great shots! 

Rusty is what I would call it Roger :D But, the rust is probably holding the wings on ;) Great shots Adam, with tons of character. 

On 10/17/2020 at 6:32 AM, ikbenik said:

Urgently needs a new layer of paint (mayby 2 or 3 layers)  ^_^

Just need a few cans of rust colored Rust-Oleum,  problem solved. :D

On 10/17/2020 at 7:42 AM, TuFun said:

If I got the buffer out I might put holes in it.  ;)  You think Jan (peer) can do something... maybe in purple! :D

Anywho awesome shots!!!

:D No I don't think Jan can do something, I had a lot of bad experiences with his paint jobs in the past. No matter what color you request, it always comes back Peerhoven pink. :D

Thank you Ted. :)

On 10/17/2020 at 8:15 AM, Dadtom65 said:

Thanks Adam that’s fantastic. Plus if we could all meet up somewhere I would definitely buy you all a drink. Tea anybody. :rolleyes::lol:.

I'll drink to that Derek. :D

On 10/17/2020 at 9:09 AM, BradB said:

Bailing wire - Check ; Duct tape - Check ; Parachutes - Check .  Departure checklist completed ........:rolleyes::o:lol:

That should do it John, maybe some Elmer's glue. :D

On 10/17/2020 at 11:06 AM, Dario said:

Amazing shots, Adam! And lovely livery! 

Thank you Dario. :)

On 10/17/2020 at 5:46 PM, Wakashi said:

Very rustic Roger. :D  It was part of the side of the bus barn to be exact. :D The flight was a bit breezy and she shook a little, but I made it. :huh:

Thank you Roger. :)

On 10/17/2020 at 11:42 PM, Sniper31 said:

Rusty is what I would call it Roger :D But, the rust is probably holding the wings on ;) Great shots Adam, with tons of character. 

You get used to it after a while. :D

:oHey where did you find her. That truly is our trusted Mule Team sightseeing plane:unsure:( We actually have to threaten our px to get on board). To prove it to we still have the the rest of the duct tape that was used to hold her safely together:rolleyes:. We've been looking all over to get her back. Great shots well done.:)

On 10/22/2020 at 12:12 PM, flyingleaf said:

:oHey where did you find her. That truly is our trusted Mule Team sightseeing plane:unsure:( We actually have to threaten our px to get on board). To prove it to we still have the the rest of the duct tape that was used to hold her safely together:rolleyes:. We've been looking all over to get her back. Great shots well done.:)

Over at flightsim.to Karl. :)  things are about to change for the Mule Team, your px will think you have a brand new plane. :D  

On 10/22/2020 at 3:11 PM, lifejogger said:

Great shots and I like the way that plane looks.

Thank you John. :)

On 10/26/2020 at 7:12 AM, wain71 said:

do you think?    nice shots, I know someone that has a 6 month old Audi and they have made it look like that, always surprises people when it goes like a rocket...

You should see what's under the hood Wayne, it would knock your socks off. :D  Wearing a harness in that plane it an option not a requirement. :D

Archived