Whooooops!!

Kev D

55 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Outstanding Kev!  How'd you do this?  Is this an AI plane?  Oh, I know, it's been given the Luminary treatment right? 

Yep........just added an augmented sky item, spun it around a bit and placed it on a sky picture I took in Lincolnshire yesterday.  Glad you like it!

Kev

This is a true story.  On a densely foggy day at PANC a Piper Navajo was taxiing for what was then 6L and a KoreanAir DC10 was taxing for 32.  The Navajo was cleared into 'position and hold 6L'  (phraseology at the time) while the Korean was cleard for takeoff 32.  The Navajo pilot was advised of a short delay for turbulence from the departing DC10 on 32 - imagine his dismay when that DC10 appeared out of the fog and grew large in his windshield.  The Korean had somehow got onto what was left of 24R and took off into the holding Navajo.  He had 2400' to get airborne - saw the Navajo and hauled the nose gear up, passing over him and on into a snowbank.  Nobody in the DC10 was injured nor was the Navajo pilot - what saved him was the Korean pilot's getting the nose up and the center main (common on DC10) was retracted and the belly passed over (the Piper's vertical tail may have been bent).  The Navajo pilot taxiied back to the gate and, it's said, on Company frequency he requested some replacement garments.

54 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Funny... but so obviously photoshopped that it hurts ;-) Otherwise I would take such a good looking AI 737 instantly...

No photoshopping......just a Luminar sky augmented object!

Kev

Archived