LowI to Kos part 4

Jack Sawyer

57 minutes ago, bvdboomen said:

Good to see you arrive in a sunny destination Jack. It's all grey here in The Netherlands.

Send the Transavia guys a hello from me en tell them to better stay there instead of heading back home. :)

Thanks Ben, gray here today too.  More rain on top or rain.  I’ll make sure to tell them to stay put. ;) 

7 minutes ago, M110A2 said:

Awesome Set Jack, I loved Greece the little time I spent there TDY in the Army. ORBX did a excellent job on this airport.

Thanks. I went to Mykonos, and several other islands in the 1980's when I was stationed in the UK. It was a vacation and I loved it.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful conclusion to your flight Jack and I hope you enjoy your stay on the island.

I don't know what it is like here as it is 3:45am and dark outside. Temp is 22C heading for a sunny 35 today!

Thanks Martyn,  I wish I was there for real, flooding yet again here.  It never ends.

Yes! He did it! And what a great collection of shots - I especially like the HUD vision (no runway in sight...) and the runway shot (#2) with the open wings.

6 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

Send the Transavia guys a hello from me en tell them to better stay there instead of heading back home. :)

We have flown Transavia in 2002, which surely was before the consultant-assisted turn into a no-service airline. At that time the flight was totally ok regarding service, luggage and punctuality (and we had even won them in a KLM quiz).

3 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

You guys have wind? We've got lots of it accompanying the rain, rain and rain. You may get some of it. We had four storms in two weeks. :angry:

As I am driving with a bike to work I can hardly tell between the storms. The only difference is driving with it or against...

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Same here, it seems like all we get is flash flood warnings. :banghead:

Oh yes it is also raining like hell some days here. No winter but an endless November. :wacko:

9 hours ago, adambar said:

Great way to end your holiday Jack, well done! :)

Strange weather to say the least, snow and rain down south and nothing much at all this winter in the Pittsburgh area. :huh:  Never took the snowblower out of the garage.

Thanks.  It's cyclical.

4 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Great set Jack. Weather in Oz is pretty  chronic too. After bushfires we now have floods making more people homeless, and now a flippin off the east coast. The world weather has gone to hell.

Don 

Thanks Don. Seems like it but I think it's just nature's cycles.

Archived