Global openLC Africa few around Kenya.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys :) !  From my point of view (of course only releated to Ian's pictures - besides I know all the other ORBX LC sceneries very well) - this will become ORBX's ABSOLUTE LANDCLASS MASTERPIECE

The colours - oh, I deeply felt in love with these colours - they CRY AFRICA. - and the crispiness; very tough to find repeating textures (at least for me), the colour variations between savannah & steppe, the spectacular Mt.Kenya view, these all and probably much more cries Africa !!!!  And the best, it will not be heavy on storage compared to a pure photo-scenery (let alone the seasons issue).

One of the things I'm still missing are a decent herd of those guys .....

tempxgnuswanderunggjpg100~_v-original.jp

.....and ORBX's staff will hopefully depict a decent bunch of wildbeest - avatars ^_^  (of course moving and a full in action stampede as well).

Ah, and please ORBX: I want to explore this miniscule building from inside likewise......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTlGnPSfMCO_xgl1v-vkk

....with all its fine details in company with my buddy "Civilian Male White Shirt Blue Jeans". 

Okay, mabye to many wishes at once,

all the best to all of you and THANK YOU !!!!

5 hours ago, Noobism said:

Hi guys :) !  From my point of view (of course only releated to Ian's pictures - besides I know all the other ORBX LC sceneries very well) - this will become ORBX's ABSOLUTE LANDCLASS MASTERPIECE

The colours - oh, I deeply felt in love with these colours - they CRY AFRICA. - and the crispiness; very tough to find repeating textures (at least for me), the colour variations between savannah & steppe, the spectacular Mt.Kenya view, these all and probably much more cries Africa !!!!  And the best, it will not be heavy on storage compared to a pure photo-scenery (let alone the seasons issue).

One of the things I'm still missing are a decent herd of those guys .....

tempxgnuswanderunggjpg100~_v-original.jp

.....and ORBX's staff will hopefully depict a decent bunch of wildbeest - avatars ^_^  (of course moving and a full in action stampede as well).

Ah, and please ORBX: I want to explore this miniscule building from inside likewise......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTlGnPSfMCO_xgl1v-vkk

....with all its fine details in company with my buddy "Civilian Male White Shirt Blue Jeans". 

Okay, mabye to many wishes at once,

all the best to all of you and THANK YOU !!!!

Yes, of course, that's what anyone wants Orbx to spend their time and ressources on, the inside of the pyramids. I sincerely hope that your posting was meant satirical.

22 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

Yes, of course, that's what anyone wants Orbx to spend their time and ressources on, the inside of the pyramids. I sincerely hope that your posting was meant satirical.

Seriously  ???  ?  Of course it was meant to be humorously !!!!    Satire or satirically would be the absolute wrong word. 

Doubts removed ?

Cheers.

PS: Ja, ja, die Deutschen und ihr Empfinden für Humor ...

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

It's taking quite long isn't it?

Agree in full.

Been installing all AIG African airliners, bought some airports awaiting the big bang LC Africa. 

Just not reached the F5 ritual :rolleyes:

On 2/14/2020 at 11:34 PM, carlosqr said:

It's taking quite long isn't it?

Yep, there's definitely something up because historically there would be a lot more screenshots out by now and we'd be a couple weeks from release.

My guess is that the beta testers have discovered issues and errors that must be addressed before release which, after all, is what beta testing is for.

There are a number of criticisms related to this that I could level at ORBX right now, but at this point I'm just happy that openLC Africa will be released at all.

Dave

On 2/20/2020 at 3:51 PM, dave302 said:

Yep, there's definitely something up because historically there would be a lot more screenshots out by now and we'd be a couple weeks from release.

My guess is that the beta testers have discovered issues and errors that must be addressed before release which, after all, is what beta testing is for.

There are a number of criticisms related to this that I could level at ORBX right now, but at this point I'm just happy that openLC Africa will be released at all.

Dave

OMG keep fingers crossed!

• 1 month later...

Archived