The Golden Gate Bridge

Jack Sawyer

Just now, Aussieflyer38 said:

Thanks mate, I'm in the same boat, flying a bed right now, thank God for laptops, I'm bored out of my brain. 

Don

Sorry to hear Don, I hope you’re well soon. It’s quite different with me however.  Best to you my friend.

Just now, JMBIII said:

Jack,

That was just an old replay. You know, you've done it a hundred times before.

Now if you did it inverted. . . . . . . . . just remember to push the stick forward as you go underneath the bridge!

Um, thanks?  I can try but it won’t be for a while, maybe not for months.  And this plane’s engine will immediately stop running while inverted.  :( 

As usual, the bridges-shots are very entertaining views....but, what happend with the road-surface of the bridge, you can see the sky through the bridge-frame from underneath !?

I saw screenshots from above well showing the roadsurface, so it's present. Is this a scenery-error, if so should, in my opinion, be fixed via patch by the Orbx-team !!!

12 hours ago, ikbenik said:

As usual, the bridges-shots are very entertaining views....but, what happend with the road-surface of the bridge, you can see the sky through the bridge-frame from underneath !?

I saw screenshots from above well showing the roadsurface, so it's present. Is this a scenery-error, if so should, in my opinion, be fixed via patch by the Orbx-team !!!

Thanks and very true, I never even noticed it till you mentioned it.  Maybe they will resolve it?

Archived