San Fran engine out

Jack Sawyer

Next time you take the TBM out you should put a Jerry Can next to you in the cockpit.:huh:

You can then top up the tanks if you run out of juice.;)

An exciting set of images with a very wet plane but a happy ending.:(

Now get that hairdryer out ready for when your plane arrives back at your hangar.:lol:

Great shots & flight, Jack!

3 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

all that work with the hair dryer.

... implied one still HAS some hair to dry.

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

when your plane arrives back at your hangar.

For me it looks like Jack is slowly sliding towards Alcatraz. It was nice reading all his comments here on the forum, it will be hard to miss him as long as he is not granted wifi access.

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Next time you take the TBM out you should put a Jerry Can next to you in the cockpit.:huh:

You can then top up the tanks if you run out of juice.;)

An exciting set of images with a very wet plane but a happy ending.:(

Now get that hairdryer out ready for when your plane arrives back at your hangar.:lol:

Thanks Martyn, I didn't run out of gas this time, I over-taxed the engine and it shut down.

A hair dryer would be a good idea though.

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots & flight, Jack!

... implied one still HAS some hair to dry.

For me it looks like Jack is slowly sliding towards Alcatraz. It was nice reading all his comments here on the forum, it will be hard to miss him as long as he is not granted wifi access.

Thanks Gerold.  Sometimes I wish I was alone in the woods away from it all including wifi.

In the ORBX TE California release post Ed Correia wrote “you can test your skills flying under the Golden Gate Bridge before watching the city of San Francisco“.

When I read it, I immediately thought: ORBX was thinking about Jack Sawyer when they released this region!!!!

Hope your engine is able to cope with the mission on your next flight!!!  I am eager to see your signature under-the-bridge shots :) 

5 hours ago, Dario said:

In the ORBX TE California release post Ed Correia wrote “you can test your skills flying under the Golden Gate Bridge before watching the city of San Francisco“.

When I read it, I immediately thought: ORBX was thinking about Jack Sawyer when they released this region!!!!

Hope your engine is able to cope with the mission on your next flight!!!  I am eager to see your signature under-the-bridge shots :) 

Thanks Dario.  I did indeed restart it and have a successful under bridge flight.

Archived