Orbx airports visited in real life - a rolling story

Stillwater

Truly amazing, both photos are of Stockholm Arlanda airport. Both are in the departure area. 

The second is actually of one of the many airside restaurants.

It was a very nice airport to visit.

I will post the 5th airport tonight.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Stillwater said:

The first photo is baggage claim in Singapore. The second one a SAS Lounge in Copenhagen. Makes… Stockholm?

Yes it does look like Singapore but it is actually Stockholm.

• Haha 1

Good look with the guessing, will provide a second photo if required.

Totally different subject, I have made a posting see below in another section of the forums:

If any one can offer advice, (PM me if required) I would be most grateful - Thanks.

Edited by paulk

9 hours ago, boetie said:

The vehicles under the jet bridge have ENTC on them. Googling leads me to stab at Tromso Norway?

Cheers

Graeme :)

Silly me for not checking the photo I uploaded better for the ENTC clue 😀

but congratulations to you Graeme, the last place I visited was the northern most city in the world of Tromsø.

Hope everyone has enjoyed these photo rounds. I am all out now, over to someone else, unless Orbx really do want to sponsor me and send me around the world visiting airports they’ve made.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks to everyone who joined in.

My trip was:

Manchester to Stockholm - Flight

Stockholm - Gothenburg - Stockholm - Train

Stockholm to Kiruna - Flight

Kiruna to Narvik - Artic Express Train

Narvik to Tromsø - Bus

Tromso - Oslo - Manchester - Flight

Thank you to the wonderful people of Sweden and Norway for making us feel so welcome. 2 beautiful countries.

It was only when I came home that I realised each airport was an Orbx product.

Hope someone else has a photo to upload to keep the thread going.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

You guys are too good at this. Can I raise the bar and put in one that no one has visited and that is not an Orbx product? 

Yes. Please do.

• Haha 1

If you're patient I'm on a Father's Day treat this weekend but I have a couple of easy ones, in fact I've just realised one is an Orbx product. Wifey may protest cause she features but we'll see??

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Cape Town - Sth Africa ?

6 hours ago, paulk said:

I have never visited, but do have the CityScape add-on.

Google of the Wine Barrels and I am in agreement that it's South Africa - Cape Town.

You are so good... too good! I had even prepared three more obvious ones in case you needed more:

ArUGHPw.jpeg

ze1u7st.jpeg

fADAEzG.jpeg

Thanks Gerold, your very first post to get this brilliant thread going was specifically for Orbx/Partners airports. Good to see it expand, much gratitude to you for creating a massive ongoing thread, I love it!

Cheers 

Graeme :

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Now the question is: Do you have some more, @ikbenik? With help of the cityscapes now open here?

Hi,

Yes I have some interesting lookouts in a few Orbx-cityscenes, give me time to grab them out of my ever growing collection of screenshots...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, boetie said:

Thanks Gerold, your very first post to get this brilliant thread going was specifically for Orbx/Partners airports. Good to see it expand, much gratitude to you for creating a massive ongoing thread, I love it!

Cheers 

Graeme :

Hi Graeme, I feel Cityscapes, Cityscenes, Landmarks - all these details are ok (and may inspire us either travelling or buying scenery...). Mesh would be a bit too hidden, in my eyes...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ikbenik said:

Hi,

Yes I have some interesting lookouts in a few Orbx-cityscenes, give me time to grab them out of my ever growing collection of screenshots...

I am looking forward to that! And if your stock ends, I´ve got some, probably...

Do not forget: First we need real-life pictures for better guessing and comparing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1