Courcheval from the air

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, TigerTigerM said:

Nice range of shots Jack.

For some reason I thought you were not flying XPlane. Snow would be the icing on the cake for that area.

TTM

Thanks TTM, on the contrary, if I have the time today I’m going to buy the last two Orbx XP airports I don’t have and am really looking forward to California.

I agree, I wish XP had seasons, this is where P3D blows away XP by miles.  So I have to pretend I’m in a world with perpetual summer. 

53 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

A great tour of this very scenic airport and its surrounds, you have shown it off so very well.:)

An incredible piece of engineering to construct this strip out of nothing but there is zero room for error is there!:ph34r:

Thanks Martyn, I agree, I love the slope too.

23 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Great flying, Jack. I too look forward to buy Northern California. Hmmh, coming to think of it, that phrase might sound a bit too colonial, I'm afraid :):):)  

Thanks Bernd!  It’ll be good because now I can make long flights.

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Well done, Jack,

Luckily still a complete green scenery instead of a winterly white one....

Question: How did you mange to bank the plane in #5, while banking the scenery in #6?

Maybe with the help of ChasePlane?

Thanks Fred!  One of several default views in XP.  And I myself would love to see it for what it is, a snow covered ski area, I wish there was a way, I’d do it.  I love snow.

Archived