Flying freight from PAJN to hmm to we never made it

flyingleaf

Well we loaded up the fish in Juneau and heading for Vancouver, B.C. Here we're taking off after getting the old clear and having a nice flight. Still being sad for the ramp guys asking if we want to deice. Hell no it's just "minutes" after summer and we ain't ready for ice or stinking snow:angry:. T-Bone gimme a beer:P. Hilda come on up here by the cockpit (Have to trim the aircraft for takeoff) we're cleared for takeoff and stop eating that frozen fish it's our cargo and profit. She says yeah I know but it's the best sushi I've ever eaten:wacko:RrW6pf4.jpgLook at this, ain't it just beautiful? Thanks to the orbx team.E3XHHDf.jpgBye for now Juneau.r1SSqvV.jpgAin't she a wonderful city. Yup she's "Capital" Hilda says.B) F3T9rWo.jpgWhat's that sandy circle down there? Looks like Jack did that with that twirly insect looking thing that he fly's a lot.(Or mebby he did drifting with his beautiful Corvette)F1iZGBK.jpgAw man so awesome. Super Natural Alaska.yA1hFun.jpgSad to see fall coming but Nature is simply stunning.VAZ77BQ.jpgAnother proof of Alaska's beauty.as47Dhw.jpgWoah, now it's getting a wee bit too natural. (Real AS weather as always adds way more excitement to low and slow Alaska flying)SbPFc2F.jpgSo far so good. Hey T-Bone are we all good? T-Bone says I guess, you're the cap'n:oGssmZIc.jpgOh boy. I thought we're good Bush Pilots, however this is not the recommended way of Bush Flying. (I was gonna hide my folly but I came "clean"). Hilda came crashing through the front taking us with her thankfully. And while we are propelled on the ground through soft fallen leaves on the ground (Thank God for Fall:rolleyes:). T-Bone is yelling at me: Why is it my fault when you flew the plane into the bushes?. I said: T-Bone I said "it isn't your fault I'm just blaming you":rolleyes:. Thank heaven it's only dead fish and no body got hurt outside my pride. Our Gooney Bird has minor scratches but that's all.BnQs2jI.jpgThanks for looking and coming with us. I confess it' been a long time since I crashed my true and tested DC 3. Cheers k:D

Archived