Is there a new Full FAT LC based region in the pipeline?

BrettT

As the topic states, I was wondering if there is Full Fat  Land Class Based Region that is being worked on since AU V2 has been released?  Not referring to OLC Africa or OLC Asia but something along the lines of PNW, CRM, etc.  In the past couple years there have been hints (Rest of Alaska, New England Maritime).  There seems to be a definitive pipeline for the TE series just wondering what the next (or if there is a next ) LC region.

Kind Regards,

Brett

6 hours ago, John Venema said:

Yes, New England Maritimes for FSX/P3D is next after Team Holger finishes openLC Asia.

This is GREAT!!!  Thanks, John, and everyone at ORBX.  I have been hoping and praying for this ever since I first discovered ORBX.  

Ken

Thank you Mr. John. Wow! Today's a good day for Prepar3d owners/users. First the preview announcement for Belgrade Nicola Tesla airport and now this!

I'm a bit curious. When you say New England Maritimes, are you referring to all of these following areas in the picture below? 

new england maritimes regions.png

Hi Folks,

Well - that's absolutely fantastic news - I'm not sure I'm sold on the photoreal "TE" scenery yet - I do know I love the traditional ORBX regions - and this one will be right up my alley...

I hope it does encompass what was posted above...

Made my day...

Regards,

Scott

7 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Well - that's absolutely fantastic news - I'm not sure I'm sold on the photoreal "TE" scenery yet - I do know I love the traditional ORBX regions - and this one will be right up my alley...

Made my day...

Regards,

Scott

Me too!

Greg

On 8/15/2019 at 2:03 PM, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Made my day...

Regards,

Scott

Same here, I'd love to enjoy the True Earth sceneries but held back on buying one for P3D because of performance concerns in VR and disk space requirements. For most part of the world the classic Full Fat LC based regions are still completely sufficient and I hope we will still get more of them for years to come. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

If you include Prince Edward Island in the region - I can recreate my buddies last flight in his bird - the only thing harmed was his ego, hull, and brand new avionics stack... He used to launch from his yard - until one day he didn't - it was marginal at best... Yes - that's salt water and the aircraft was totaled...

4065C7C4-6555-45DD-9CF9-06BC7E085F6C.jpeg.d0b8ef20f595f75a2cd72631febc560d.jpeg (453Ã308)

Regards,
Scott

Archived