My brother asked me to make this flight.

Jack Sawyer

My brother lives in Moo Hampshire here in the States.  He lives right next to this airport.  He wants to drive to the Cape to see our uncle but it's like a three hour drive so while we were on the phone he asked me to make this in real time.

So I did and it was very short and pleasant.  I told him to go there and ask if he can pay a private pilot with a commercial to take him there because a lot of pilots like to do different things.

So this is from KLEB, Lebanon, New Hampshire to KHYA, Barnstable on Cape Cod.  All Orbx all the time.

SMvurRq.jpg

uuMpFq6.jpg

bHwKADz.jpg

cUW67Ri.jpg

kw2TfYT.jpg

rud84nH.jpg

rV9ZSoa.jpg

XCe8Ab1.jpg

J825Ycz.jpg

rDrXUWm.jpg

SDECbM7.jpg

WCEuAvM.jpg

5lh8kwM.jpg

5fndgUK.jpg

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Some v-shots right from the v-plane. Would you be able to add some RL pics of this nice area?

Thanks Gerold, I wish I had some real life ones but I don't, I escaped into the Air Force before I could do this.

11 minutes ago, M110A2 said:

Great set Jack, I'm sure it's a really nice flight in a Bonanza.

Thanks M!  It’s a beautiful area in real life, Cow Hampshire is heavily forested and has some epic ski areas.  I miss skiing a lot.  And Cape Cod is gorgeous too and now they have almost as many white sharks as Oz.

53 minutes ago, BradB said:

Lovely set of shots Jack . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John, it's wicked nice there in real life.  I miss Cape Cod especially, my uncle lives there, I call and write to him all the time, he's 87 and as spry as can be.  He's the father I never had.

1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

Excellent trip, Jack. I have been to this area, it's absolutely wonderful. Totally different to California, wonderful long beaches and not as crowded, except Cape Cod of course :)

Thanks Bernd, it really is beautiful there and yes, the Cape in summer is overwhelmed with tourists.

Archived