Fun over Meigs

1 minute ago, carlosqr said:

jajaja you can't avoid the upside down :lol:

very nice shots

Clean and bright

Nice colors

Thanks Carlos, I had to do it to have some fun, been working too much on the house and needed a way to blow off some steam.

40 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

These are super shots Jack....  On that last loop you should have been lined up with the runways so that we you came out of it you could have landed.:rolleyes:

Thanks John.  I should have done that but I was pressed for time as this was a test.

4 hours ago, craigeaglefire said:

i very much like your idea of fun, Jack - highly entertaining as usual - cheers...

Thanks Craig, I had to get it out of my system, I have three other sensible flights to post.

3 hours ago, flsm (Frank) said:

Nice ones Jack.  If you scroll fast enough you can watch the aircraft looping!  Cheers.

Thanks Frank.  How do you scroll?  I'm on a Mac and all I get is left/right arrows.

1 minute ago, European Mountain Man said:

Just fantastic bit of flying Jack and inverted several times you made my blood rush to my head and go all  dizzy just looking at your shots when you where inverted Jack my friend and i enjoyed you shots and your flight thanks regards EMM

Thanks EMM!

27 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Frank.  How do you scroll?  I'm on a Mac and all I get is left/right arrows.

On my Apple wireless mouse I used to run my finger backwards and forwards for scrolling.  But I  prefer a mouse with a cord and with a scroll wheel and that is what I use on my iMac and PC.  Cheers.

KCGX ATC:     “Cessna N172SP" ....... What are your intentions? ”    :)

Cessna N172SP:      “To get my Commercial Pilots Licence and Instrument Rating.”

KCGX ATC:     ......  “I meant in the next five minutes.”

Great set and colors, Jack !

1 hour ago, MZee1960 said:

KCGX ATC:     “Cessna N172SP" ....... What are your intentions? ”    :)

Cessna N172SP:      “To get my Commercial Pilots Licence and Instrument Rating.”

KCGX ATC:     ......  “I meant in the next five minutes.”

Great set and colors, Jack !

:lol: LOL!

That had me rolling!

Thanks MZ!

28 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Great fun shots Jack. Just downloaded XP 11 trial, not sure about it just yet, probably need to get the fully paid version to get a better idea.

Don  

Thanks Don, it can be a love/hate relationship with me at times.  

Archived