Turbo Arrow part 1

Jack Sawyer

7 minutes ago, Blackrat said:

Smashing.

You really show off the scenery nicely.

The turbo Arrow is one of my favourite aircraft, especially with the GTN750.

Many thanks kind sir!  Me too, that 750 is my favorite piece of avionics ever and I worked them all in real life.  It’s the most intuitive equipment I have ever seen.  Have it in P3D and would not have gotten XP if it wasn’t available.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Many thanks kind sir!  Me too, that 750 is my favorite piece of avionics ever and I worked them all in real life.  It’s the most intuitive equipment I have ever seen.  Have it in P3D and would not have gotten XP if it wasn’t available.

I agree with the 750, I recently bought it for XP, it slots in seamlessly, however I got it for P3D this week, love using it but can only seem to get it to work as a popup, I will have to search youtube for instructions......does make flights better, makes me more aware of surroundings and even if getting ATC guidance it is great for just knowing where I am and having the abilty to load an approach ready....

4 minutes ago, wain71 said:

I agree with the 750, I recently bought it for XP, it slots in seamlessly, however I got it for P3D this week, love using it but can only seem to get it to work as a popup, I will have to search youtube for instructions......does make flights better, makes me more aware of surroundings and even if getting ATC guidance it is great for just knowing where I am and having the abilty to load an approach ready....

Cool! :) 

1 hour ago, lauriebe said:

Very nice set Jack.  Trying to ID the airfield in #2.  Prendannack perhaps?

Thanks, I think so, that sounds familiar.  I need to do a lot more exploring.  Had a literal disaster in my house, now half the house is torn apart so it’s a tough time to make flights right now. :( 

Archived