The fourth largest.

VH-KDK

3 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Nice shot Martyn, like the misty hills in the background.

Don

Cheers Don, they are always misty and rainy around here.

I often have to cheat with the weather, currently flying out of Whittier and it is pouring down as usual.:banghead:

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Cheers Don, they are always misty and rainy around here.

I often have to cheat with the weather, currently flying out of Whittier and it is pouring down as usual.:banghead:

I think I'd enjoy that right now, I'm almost a grease spot with the heat we're having. 43 in my backyard today

4 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

I think I'd enjoy that right now, I'm almost a grease spot with the heat we're having. 43 in my backyard today

That is hot for Brisbane, only 21°C when I last looked at the thermometer in my back yard.

Heating up by the week end though.

5 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

43 in my backyard also .... 43 inches of snow that is on the ground and still snowing . :o:angry::D

Cheers

John

7 minutes ago, BradB said:

Grand shot Martyn , I would take pouring down rain about now ......:):o:rolleyes::angry:

Cheers

John

Thank you John. We badly need the rain. We caught the edge of a storm and had 19 mm although the airport only recorded 4mm.

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:49 AM, Stillwater said:

Too much discussion of snow & heat here... spring should be coming soon!

Great shot, wherever this is (these names you can find in every corner of the planet).

You are looking forwards to spring while down here many of us are looking out for the first signs of autumn.

This one is on the border of PFJ and Tongass.:)

Archived