An imaginary kangaroo

VH-KDK

That's a beaut shot mate! A great paint on a great model as well - have a mate who operated one for ANG in PNG and he said it was the greatest aircraft for what it was designed, big loads short strips, mountainous terrain - but totally uneconomic for normal airline ops.

VH-KDK, this was a perfect use of the Dash 7. Wonder why it never went there and did that.  An aside -- given the deterioration of your mind caused by incessant punning, your title frightened me. I thought for just a moment that you had finally flipped out and were now talking to an imaginary kangaroo. :lol:

18 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great find, great light - and therefore also a great shot!

Tamworth is one of the sceneries I visit not often enough... and there are just too many like this.

Thanks Gerold, Tamworth is one of my many favourite airports in Oz.;)

9 hours ago, TerribleT said:

That's a beaut shot mate! A great paint on a great model as well - have a mate who operated one for ANG in PNG and he said it was the greatest aircraft for what it was designed, big loads short strips, mountainous terrain - but totally uneconomic for normal airline ops.

Thanks for that and some interesting info.

I might just have to take the Dash-7 up to PNG somewhen once I have had a few flights in it in more flatter places!:)

8 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

VH-KDK, this was a perfect use of the Dash 7. Wonder why it never went there and did that.  An aside -- given the deterioration of your mind caused by incessant punning, your title frightened me. I thought for just a moment that you had finally flipped out and were now talking to an imaginary kangaroo. :lol:

Thanks Rodger, I imagine a lot of things these days although the roos in our area are very real!:ph34r:

5 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Very good shot Martyn. The Dash 7 was one model i used a lot to practice in FS9. 

Thanks Andreas, I only had it in P3DV2.4 and 4.0.

The Spantax one was one of the first freeware planes to appear in v4.:)

Archived