2019: The Year of the Tomato

Adam Banks

Just in time for the New Year ... for all Tomato lovers out there, here is my latest preset (27_01) in action:

ts_27_01_01_spit_01_301_1350.jpg

ts_27_01_02_f16_764_1350.jpg

ts_27_01_03_chipmunk_182_1350.jpg

All three taken over NZ (ORBX NZNI/NZSI) - the Chippie is over the splendid NZWR.

The preset can be found here: https://www.nzfsim.org/index.php?dsp=TS

New PTA preset on its way soon!

Adam.

19 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Very nice Adam.

Shot 1 - Is that the JF Dunkirk Spitfire?

TTM

Arrrgh! Not sure ... they all look the same to me :lol::D:ph34r: ... just kidding ... I think it's the RealAir one (the cannons are a dead giveaway). I have every known Spitfire variant and livery known to man, so tend to get a little confused! :lol:.

Thanks for the nice comments, folks!

Adam.

Just beautiful, Adam. You might hold off on the PTA preset for now. Mr. Davies said it's being rewritten, hopefully fixing the water surface tuning problem in 4.4.

Just curious, have you ever noticed a difference in frame rates between PTA and TS? I did notice a slight hit when I first installed PTA, depended on whose preset I was using. I might end up trying TS.

5 hours ago, patful said:

Just beautiful, Adam. You might hold off on the PTA preset for now. Mr. Davies said it's being rewritten, hopefully fixing the water surface tuning problem in 4.4.

Just curious, have you ever noticed a difference in frame rates between PTA and TS? I did notice a slight hit when I first installed PTA, depended on whose preset I was using. I might end up trying TS.

PTA development appears to have slowed to a crawl. I don't expect the rewrite to be any time soon (but I live in hope!).

Both PTA and TS have petty well the same tweaks - some of which do impact frame rates. I think they're pretty well the same. The PTA GUI warns you when frame rates are impacted, but the TS GUI doesn't always show these warnings. My system is a slideshow anyway, so I'm not too bothered about the hit.

5 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Verdant is a word that comes to mind - being me I'd want just a teensy tiny bit of saturation.

I live in an area of protected bush in Auckland and can see exactly those colours outside my window ... honest!!! ;)

8 hours ago, Chunk said:

What a tremendous trio Adam. That Spitfire shot is just glorious! Looking forward to your next PTA preset. :) 

Here you go:

Adam.

Archived