Kicking up a storm

VH-KDK

2 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Magic shot Martyn! (and isn't it neat the way the cabin lights/window blinds are done there)

Thanks Andy, they are rather good aren't they!

Great wing flex and engine heat effects too.;)

I am not too keen on the vapour trails though, it looks like the engines are on fire!:lol:

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

What a beautiful plane, Martyn...

I thought the same, may it be UFOs?

Well, gentlemen, unless my magnifying glass betrays me, the artifact to the upper right is a 1939 Carrington-Hildebrand Fox -- twelve cylinders in-line.  The artifact to the lower right is a deHavilland Potted Moth--the last in its moth line -- upgraded Tiger Moth engine.  The third artifact, previously unnoticed, about to enter the starboard inboard engine, is a goose.

18 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Well, gentlemen, unless my magnifying glass betrays me, the artifact to the upper right is a 1939 Carrington-Hildebrand Fox -- twelve cylinders in-line.  The artifact to the lower right is a deHavilland Potted Moth--the last in its moth line -- upgraded Tiger Moth engine.  The third artifact, previously unnoticed, about to enter the starboard inboard engine, is a goose.

Incredible: Martyn has done time travelling back into the mid 20th century. I did not know that the 747 can fly THAT fast :D!

Archived