PAKT-PAJN Bush flying by Bush Air.

flyingleaf

No matter the weather: If you fly Bush Air we'll get you there. Our way that isB). Flew the loop and heading for Juneau the back way through some beautiful inlets.RJM1O6z.jpgBye Ketchikan. See yer later.u8TgoX4.jpgSomebody was looking for Light houses here is one just north of Ketchikan.CmM3l34.jpgJust can't get enough of SAK. So here is one of my passengers saying: Hey Cap'n who is minding us here in the back? So I said "somewhat" friendly:"Buddy this is Bush Air and it's Mind over Matter. We don't mind and you don't matter:rolleyes:gJ7ggZR.jpgHere comes the rain again and some nasty winds. Flying at 1500' to stay under them clouds.7OwrpMD.jpgI'll show you my little Garmin as we approach Wrangell.kof964z.jpgNo weather can stop Bush Air. Although I admit to some white knuckles:wacko:.Db3R1YF.jpgBoy it's sure nice to fly this tough old bird, hey T-Bone? You got that right cap'n.vKDDfrg.jpgCan't see nothing. Passenger are screaming. T-Bone gives'em a little "medication" from McCarthy and soon they have a "shine" in their faces:rolleyes:It7io2S.jpgLTDW9fc.jpgAh here is that little channel that'll lead us to rwy 26 at Juneau International. Got the clearance to land and I'm glad it ain't soaked in.DCupB1Y.jpgCool T-Bone tell those guys in the back to strap on the bungee cords and put out the smokes.:PYjAKVyq.jpgwNVvTr7.jpgAnd down we are. What's that noise in the back T-Bone? They all on the floor kissing it.:huh::lol: All righty me people. Don't know why you were nervous there is nothing to it. Take all of your stuff with you. Remember Bush Air will get you there even if you didn't like our wayB):lol::D Thanks for coming along.

Ah Jeez, flyingleaf, I had just finished talking myself out of spending a bundle on the ORBX sale Alaskan airports, and you come along with this perfectly flown, perfectly narrated, perfectly shot set. Now I've fallen to temptation again and gotta have 'em all. I'm telling my wife that it's all your fault. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Ah Jeez, flyingleaf, I had just finished talking myself out of spending a bundle on the ORBX sale Alaskan airports, and you come along with this perfectly flown, perfectly narrated, perfectly shot set. Now I've fallen to temptation again and gotta have 'em all. I'm telling my wife that it's all your fault. :lol:

Thank you Rodger. I am so sorry (not):rolleyes:. Go for it orbx Alaska rocks. Give my love to "she who must be obeyed" and by all means tell her it's my fault. Cheers k:D

Boy are you in trouble for stealing another airlines motto.:o:ph34r:

Jetstar already use the slogan We don't mind and you don't matter!:rolleyes:

Another thrilling flight Karl, I am so glad I rode along...…...

……...viewing safely from the other side of the planet!:lol:

20 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Make sure Valdez is on the list.

TTM

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Boy are you in trouble for stealing another airlines motto.:o:ph34r:

Jetstar already use the slogan We don't mind and you don't matter!:rolleyes:

Another thrilling flight Karl, I am so glad I rode along...…...

……...viewing safely from the other side of the planet!:lol:

Ha, ha as if we cared Martyn. We tell'em stand in line and sue us8). Thanks for your great comments Martyn.:D

Archived