Cardiff England area - TE GB

BradB

I did not plan on buying this area because of not being at all familiar with Great Britain . I also saw all the forum post's about issues regarding the installation . However after watching Aimee and her cohort fly live on Twitch today I new I had to have it . For me the installation went flawlessly , it did take some time ( aprox 2hrs ) but FTXC did it's thing and I was off flying around the Cardiff area .

Anyway thanks Orbx team for another wonderful product . :):)

9xl3awg.jpg

UoraZxV.jpg

Q2M2VZm.jpg

aZ2kTgy.jpg

hpejVcq.jpg

PsZz50G.jpg

Xabg2Fd.jpg

Have a great weekend mates !! .

Cheers

John

Thanks John! True Earth looks great. You appear to be coming in from the west and flying over Sully/Barry. Had you continued west, then you would fly over the actual City of Cardiff.

Perhaps a thought for another post? :D

7 hours ago, paulb said:

Thanks John! True Earth looks great. You appear to be coming in from the west and flying over Sully/Barry. Had you continued west, then you would fly over the actual City of Cardiff.

Perhaps a thought for another post? :D

I need like a PlanG for XP , thanks for the tip Paul . :):)

John

2 hours ago, BradB said:

I need like a PlanG for XP , thanks for the tip Paul . :):)

Great pix, John. Don't know about its planning aspect (I've never planned a flight yet <grin>), but Little Nav Map is a great moving map app (freeware/donation) that works for both P3D and XP. It may also do flight plans (like I'd know)

Just now, andy1252 said:

Great pix, John. Don't know about its planning aspect (I've never planned a flight yet <grin>), but Little Nav Map is a great moving map app (freeware/donation) that works for both P3D and XP. It may also do flight plans (like I'd know)

Thanks  Andy , I do have LNM so I will give it a shot with XP . 

John

3 hours ago, petehowell57 said:

Lovely shots of an area I know quite well. Not too much off topic I hope, but how did you achieve those vibrant colours. I've still got a murky XP 11  o:)

Pete

Thanks for your comments Pete , this is a simple freeware program to use : http://faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm

John

• 2 weeks later...

Archived