For JMBII

Jack Sawyer

@JMBIII This is for you my friend.  You asked for it, you got it :P  A bridge in West Virginia.

Apologies in advance to everyone else for these insufferably bad screenshots. :huh:

I do however like this livery.

ADWdyo3.jpg

PQpXxU2.jpg

DdDxVp3.jpg

x5k83u2.jpg

IBgvQ7Y.jpg

GZGchGU.jpg

xPoH7hz.jpg

gdhGMhA.jpg

LfrPNPG.jpg

j9kKkG3.jpg

fVtwxiS.jpg

UI6eXhF.jpg

OuRhuAm.jpg

iRz0HKJ.jpg

UWZuJga.jpg

g72AIHZ.jpg

i24HbC9.jpg

iJoLEjp.jpg

Dicnk9s.jpg

9Sm4tYW.jpg

HdHUG7Z.jpg

QdeD46Q.jpg

h4EEIis.jpg

pJ19oqk.jpg

KPRoxOl.jpg

eK6E4XB.jpg

qwDuzI1.jpg

37 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Mountain Mama, Jack. :D #15 is the best in my opinion.

Thanks Lars, I love doing this stuff, you know, but I also like serious flights.  I just made several really nice normal flights in the Bonanza with new liveries.  What a plane this Bonanza is!

Take me home, country roads !   As soon as I saw the title of the post I knew you were up to no good ! Great flying, Jack !

If you ever get up this way you'll have to visit The Bridge in person. You'd see you could actually do it. Use a Delta jet though !

2 hours ago, JMBIII said:

Take me home, country roads !   As soon as I saw the title of the post I knew you were up to no good ! Great flying, Jack !

If you ever get up this way you'll have to visit The Bridge in person. You'd see you could actually do it. Use a Delta jet though !

Thanks JMB, I knew you'd know and enjoy my derring do.  I'd love to visit, I drove through Virginia once on the way to Boston, I found that Virginia was very fine indeed.

9 hours ago, Bruce R said:

Great shots Jack.  I hope for your sake when you come to visit New Zealand the Captain doesn't take you under the Auckland Harbour Bridge on your arrival after a 14 hour flight.

Bruce R

Thanks Bruce.  I just chose this livery at random because it looks so darned cool, it's very nice looking.

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

That's how to use the flight sim Jack, wonderful set of enjoyable images.:)

One thing for certain is that you will never get the sack for providing a little excitement.:o

Thanks Martyn!  And that's one heck of a low flyby, I loved it.

6 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Wow...look at the tree colours...marvelleous.

Q: What was your manoeuvring speed while following the river bends?

Thanks Fred, I thought they were beautiful fall foliage too.  Amazing stuff isn't it?

My speed was around 180KTS.

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

I knew that ANZ had great safety videos, but now I learn that the also make good safety training. Hope there were enough paper bags for the paxes available.

:lol:  Plenty to go around Gerold but they didn't need them.  It was like a Bob Hoover flight.

Archived