Pacific Northwest scenic vistas

Jack Sawyer

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

They said goheen young man and you certainly did.:wacko:

A splendid set of images from your flight Jack and I like the leaden sky in some of your views.:)

Thanks Martyn!  I took off and headed in the compass direction of heen, I have a special compass I fitted into the plane! 

Hello Jack,  great pictures. I was astounded at the quality of your pictures.  I live just south of Goheen and Parkside. I just joined orbx yesterday and am trying to learn how to get more info on the new kvuo. Can you tell me if it works on a Mac?   I use x-plane 11.26.

10 minutes ago, chuck rush said:

Hello Jack,  great pictures. I was astounded at the quality of your pictures.  I live just south of Goheen and Parkside. I just joined orbx yesterday and am trying to learn how to get more info on the new kvuo. Can you tell me if it works on a Mac?   I use x-plane 11.26.

Hi Chuck and welcome to the forums!  Thank you for your kind words.  These are from P3D 4.3 with a modified PTA and HiFi's AS4 weather.

Do you have XP installed on your Mac?  If so do you ave FTX Central installed?  Because when you run FTX Central it will see what sim you have installed and show you all the available airports available for that particular sim, ie; P3D, FSX, AFS2, and XP.

At this link you can look to see what's available for what sim your using.

https://orbxdirect.com

Hope this helps and best regards.

Jack

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

A classical PNW tour with perfect shots, Jack. Who needs more to be happy?

Thanks Gerold.  Many more to follow as I still have a lot of Orbx airports to fly to yet.  Not counting regions like South America, Germany, the UK, and others.

Archived