Here's some Boze, Man

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent shots Jack, good job of showing of the airport.  And nice copter, someday I am going to learn how to fly one of those.

Make it sooner than later John, they are great fun to fly.;)

7 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent shots Jack, good job of showing of the airport.  And nice copter, someday I am going to learn how to fly one of those.

Thanks John!  At first I was very frustrated but slowly learned, it’s all about constant and consistent tiny inputs.

Is that what you call it over in Hotlanta Jack, Boze?  Over this way we call it as you might well guess Booze or if it's a speaker system we call it Bose! :rolleyes:  Aw, heck, I knowed all along you wuz talkin' bout KBZN Boze Man Mon Tanner! :lol:  Nice little choppy tour of the airport Sir! 

6 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Is that what you call it over in Hotlanta Jack, Boze?  Over this way we call it as you might well guess Booze or if it's a speaker system we call it Bose! :rolleyes:  Aw, heck, I knowed all along you wuz talkin' bout KBZN Boze Man Mon Tanner! :lol:  Nice little choppy tour of the airport Sir! 

Thanks Roger, I was trying to be punny, mayhap it didn't work.  :blink:

15 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Lars.  I wonder ion the jetways get to sleep between flights? :)

The third one from the left seems to wait for the next plane, slightly bored... or just serenely waiting? The fourth one from the left, however, has definitely fallen into the land of dreams... dreaming of a random 747 to come along, who knows? :D

11 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

The third one from the left seems to wait for the next plane, slightly bored... or just serenely waiting? The fourth one from the left, however, has definitely fallen into the land of dreams... dreaming of a random 747 to come along, who knows? :D

:lol::) 

Archived