Quick flight around Bowerman KHQM

Jack Sawyer

Ah the memories.:) Back in the FSX days it was my absolute favourite place to fly.

Have to say, my screenshots never looked as good as yours. Your new system is working really, really well.

I really enjoyed the mist in the background -you've captured the essence of an "airport by the sea" perfectly:D

Renault

7 minutes ago, renault said:

Ah the memories.:) Back in the FSX days it was my absolute favourite place to fly.

Have to say, my screenshots never looked as good as yours. Your new system is working really, really well.

I really enjoyed the mist in the background -you've captured the essence of an "airport by the sea" perfectly:D

Renault

Thanks Renault!  It was just a random place I chose, I looked at my wall map with all these little tags I have of all the Orbx airports and chose it at random but the weather was AS4 so it was real.

I am not so sure that there would be regular airbus services in and out of Bowerman, but at least your test looks very good!

PS: I am also still in 4.1, I just did not have enough energy to start updating any eventually required add-ons...

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

I am not so sure that there would be regular airbus services in and out of Bowerman, but at least your test looks very good!

PS: I am also still in 4.1, I just did not have enough energy to start updating any eventually required add-ons...

Thanks Gerold.  Today I'm very seriously considering goin to 4.3 as I have everything backup so I can do a full restore.  Too many add-ons I will not mention that need 4.3

Archived