Made it to Friday Harbor

Jack Sawyer

4 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Great shots Jack. I like how each shot slowly gets a little darker!!!!!!

Thanks John!  I've been finding that I like starting a flight right before dusk and letting it get dark, it really changes the sim.

I was wondering when you said about bridgework, bridgework ?  and then I saw it, you Little monkey, and a yellow plane as well. It had to be didn’t it wouldn’t be Jack otherwise. Great shots by the way. Derek.

48 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

I was wondering when you said about bridgework, bridgework ?  and then I saw it, you Little monkey, and a yellow plane as well. It had to be didn’t it wouldn’t be Jack otherwise. Great shots by the way. Derek.

Thanks Derek!  Glad you were pleasantly surprised 

Great looking Thursday morning set of Friday Harbour,  Jack !  

I thought I saw a small   'canal'  in one of your shots above   :unsure:  ........ I'll have to fly over there soon to get to the  'root'  of the issue.  

BTW,  that bridge .... well,  'scaling'  that bridge definitely sounds like a lot of fun as well.

The  'dark'  doesn't bother me at all.  Actually I'm used to it,  ... my dentist always keeps me in the dark when I ask him how he came up with the figure on my bill !

12 hours ago, MZee1960 said:

Great looking Thursday morning set of Friday Harbour,  Jack !  

I thought I saw a small   'canal'  in one of your shots above   :unsure:  ........ I'll have to fly over there soon to get to the  'root'  of the issue.  

BTW,  that bridge .... well,  'scaling'  that bridge definitely sounds like a lot of fun as well.

The  'dark'  doesn't bother me at all.  Actually I'm used to it,  ... my dentist always keeps me in the dark when I ask him how he came up with the figure on my bill !

:lol:  Thanks MZee!  Have you been taking punning lessons from Martyn?  I laughed out loud when I read this! :lol:  I actually need another one, August, not looking forward to it.

Archived