50 Shades of Grey

Adam Banks

P3Dv4.3 - with the updated PTA 2.62 (which I can't seem to live without!).

The CS C-130 has to be one of the most popular/longest-lived FS add-ons ever. It's so great to have it revived for P3Dv4.3 - though it still has model and textures problems. Here's what it *should* look like after a bit of editing and merging (don't ask!):

cs130_nzsi_01_400_1350.jpg?dl=1

cs130_nzsi_02_211_1350.jpg?dl=1

Just like the DC-3s that I grew up hearing very often (from Yeadon/Leeds/Bradford), the C-130 now occupies the same slot (from Whenuapai NZWP - a stone's throw away). Both aircraft are *classics* and I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing them - in RL or in a sim. They just look (and sound) "just right".

Adam.

52 minutes ago, ruudmeij said:

Great shots again, question can we use your latest PTA preset with the updated PTA 2.62 version or is this incompatible?

100% compatible :) ... just update P3D then PTA and re-apply the preset. So far, I can't see anything that requires any changes to the preset - not that it prevents me from tweaking it :lol: !

Thanks for the nice comments, folks!

Adam.

Cool!! Like you I was super happy to have the good old CS C-130 Herc back, Adam. Now I need to install my old liveries again. And one day, who knows, someone might even try to get the Dornier Do-27 up and running in v4.3 ;)

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:37 AM, olderndirt said:

I was a junior in High School that year - wouldn't have known a turboprop from a frisbie (don't think they'd been invented yet).

I was just 3 months old but with the Vickers test facility at Wisley only a couple of miles away from where I lived, I imagine the Viscount would have been a common sight.:unsure:

On 7/4/2018 at 8:37 PM, olderndirt said:

I was a junior in High School that year - wouldn't have known a turboprop from a frisbie (don't think they'd been invented yet).

Now that's funny right there OND!  I laughed out loud! :lol:

Archived