Alice in Orbxland

Jack Sawyer

2 minutes ago, tmarshall said:

Some great shots Jack.... but it would take one hell of a brave pilot to perform that maneuver on a hot day from the 'Alice' 

Thanks TM!  I have bravado to spare, or is it foolishness, I keep getting them confused :lol:

8 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Karoly!  Alice is an amazing area, it's so red, so Mars-like.  It's very beautiful.

Yeah this place isn't as barren as some people would have you believe :)

4 minutes ago, oldboy43 said:

Australia is my favorite country, because I have a pretty good fps on my old iMAC form 2010

Karoly

I'm on an iMac for everything else in life, the PC is just for sim.  But it's amazing that you sue what is it, Bootcamp?  Then on top of that Windows, and then the sim.  I know a guy in London who does this and it always amazes me that the Mac can juggle all this at once!

Just now, tmarshall said:

Yeah this place isn't as barren as some people would have you believe :)

What do you mean?  It looks like there's not a lot there, but it is a very surreal place.  Do they train for Mars missions there?  I'd love to see it someday.

Yes Jack, I have 1TB SSD split iMAC in half, and I use Win 10 via BootCamp for flight simulator. The graphics card ATI HD 5750 is now only 1 GB RAM weak and does not support some features Prepar 3D.

Sincerely

Karoly

6 minutes ago, oldboy43 said:

Yes Jack, I have 1TB SSD split iMAC in half, and I use Win 10 via BootCamp for flight simulator. The graphics card ATI HD 5750 is now only 1 GB RAM weak and does not support some features Prepar 3D.

Sincerely

Karoly

An amazing feat Karoly 

Hi JAck  it's seem that you prepared a looping  after take off..  don't miss ............ !to shut the wc doors before that;  will be funny for people in it  :lol:

Nice pics Jack

Patrick

2 minutes ago, Neptune6 said:

Hi JAck  it's seem that you prepared a looping  after take off..  don't miss ............ !to shut the wc doors before that;  will be funny for people in it  :lol:

Nice pics Jack

Patrick

Will make sure next time Patrick, thanks! :lol:

2 minutes ago, paulb said:

Fantastic shots in you Space Shuttle? :huh: Jack! :)

I always enjoy seeing the Quantas livery. Something clean and fresh about it :)

:lol: Space Shuttle!  Thanks Paul!  Yeah, I love this livery, it's always been in my top three faves.

26 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

The only apologies you have to make Jack are to the passengers, I don't think Lewis Carroll would hear you!

Great flying and the scenery comes up well too.

Thanks Martyn!  I wanted to be punny like you my friend. :)

Just now, MZee1960 said:

Great set,  Jack !  

You know, ... I read somewhere that Quantas is was the safest airline in the world.        :)

Thanks MZ!  Still is, well as long as I'm not at the controls, but hey, they need test pilots too right?

Archived