Back in the Baron

VH-KDK

9 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Nice flight out of Half Moon Bay and over San Francisco Bay Martyn. The Golden Gate Bridge is always nice to see from the air :) 

Thank you Landon, believe it or not this is the first time I have flown past The Golden Gate Bridge!:o

Wonderful Martyn!  I remember the first and only time I ever saw the Golden Gate Bridge in real life, I was in the military heading to London from San Fransisco, I was late to the airport and had a must ride military fare.  They had no room so they asked me if I would be okay with a seat in first class!  So I flew first class in a 747, over the bridge to Heathrow on PanAm and this is something I will never ever forget! 

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

With these great shots you remind me of another group of airports I have bought but not flown yet. I need to focus differently.

Thank you Gerold, some I rarely visit and some are almost avoided because my PC finds it hard to run very well.:(

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

Thank you John, yes there are plenty of details here.:huh: My old PC let me know that.:lol:

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Thank you Gerold, some I rarely visit and some are almost avoided because my PC finds it hard to run very well.:(

Dang Martyn, sorry to hear this.  I wish I had enough money to buy everyone here a new PC.  That would make my millennium! 

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wonderful Martyn!  I remember the first and only time I ever saw the Golden Gate Bridge in real life, I was in the military heading to London from San Fransisco, I was late to the airport and had a must ride military fare.  They had no room so they asked me if I would be okay with a seat in first class!  So I flew first class in a 747, over the bridge to Heathrow on PanAm and this is something I will never ever forget! 

I can just hear it.

"Is it ok to upgrade you to 1st class for your flight to London sir?"

"Can you let us know within the next 3 hours before we take off!"

It must be where the term "Jacko second" came into being.

It is one tenth the time of a nano second.

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Dang Martyn, sorry to hear this.  I wish I had enough money to buy everyone here a new PC.  That would make my millennium! 

Thanks for the thought Jack but I doubt that even Bill Gates would have enough money to do that!:lol:

Just now, VH-KDK said:

I can just hear it.

"Is it ok to upgrade you to 1st class for your flight to London sir?"

"Can you let us know within the next 3 hours before we take off!"

It must be where the term "Jacko second" came into being.

It is one tenth the time of a nano second.

:lol:  At the time Martyn this was only my fourth time in a plane and didn't know anything as I hadn't started training yet, I was fresh out of Basic Training and was real green, shy, and nervous.  So I sheepishly said I'll take it, thanks.  And she was so polite, I think she knew I was in a bind because if I wasn't in London I'd be AWOL :huh:

14 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Mr. Gates has enough money to BUY Earth.  Good greed, what does that feel like? :blink:

Well the price of what the planet is worth is falling every day so if he holds off long enough he will get the moon thrown in too.;)

Archived