YMUI Boomerang

I'm sitting here astonished at this Adam!  Simply beautiful.  I had a boomerang and someone gave me a new one, so I tried to get rid of my old one but it kept coming back to me.  Ba dum chsssss!  Prolly an old one but I think it's hilarious. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I'm sitting here astonished at this Adam!  Simply beautiful.  I had a boomerang and someone gave me a new one, so I tried to get rid of my old one but it kept coming back to me.  Ba dum chsssss!  Prolly an old one but I think it's hilarious. :lol:

Jack....<shakes head>.....;)

18 hours ago, teecee said:

lovely...Mate you sure have your system tweaked to the Nth degree..Teecee.

Funnily enough - I took these shots when testing my latest PTA preset (261_03 ... coming soon!!). PTA is a tweaker's paradise ;). P3D is pretty stable on my machine, so PTA is the only kind of tweaking I get to do!

18 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Mate, this shot can´t be true. This is photosopped, isn´t it >:D?

I must admit that island took me a little by surprise too! As it's a showcase shot for one of my PTA presets, it wouldn't be fair to tweak the image itself. Just a tiny bit 0f sharpening in the sea area - but nothing else touched.

14 hours ago, jotaedo said:

nice little warbird!

It's a sweet looking little thing - but was [apparently] a little piglet to fly. Killed more pilots than the enemy, I think :huh:

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I had a fair bit of un in that photo session, so here are acouple more!!

pta_261_03_03_ymui_boomerang_432_1350.jp

pta_261_03_13_ymui_boomerang_1350.jpg?dl

Adam.

50 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

You'll get me into trouble Jack, I hope I don't wake the ball up:ph34r: as I can't stop laughing:lol::lol::lol: and it is late.:o

" I took these shots when testing my latest PTA preset (261_03 ... coming soon!!). PTA is a tweaker's paradise "

I assume this is commercial, but take a chance and tell me where I can get this please..Teecee.

@Adam Banks 

sad this 

It's a sweet looking little thing - but was [apparently] a little piglet to fly. Killed more pilots than the enemy, I think :huh:

aviation is full of that kinid on things, like planes which could not take off on their maiden flight's cause were underpowered (a meteor variant if I remember correctly) or quotes like don't fly that thing or never fly the A model of anything

6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

You'll get me into trouble Jack, I hope I don't wake the ball up:ph34r: as I can't stop laughing:lol::lol::lol: and it is late.:o

:lol:  Glad you got a chuckle out of it, I thought it might be as old as the hills Down Under.

Nice shots Adam,

I've watched the Boomerang flying a couple of times over at Tamora. As many are aware, this aircraft has the same engine as the DC3 (sounds the same as well) and similar lines. Reminds me of the result if you had an Airfix kit of a Dakota and decided to build a fighter.

https://aviationmuseum.com.au/ca-13-boomerang/

Great PTA adjustments Adam.

1 hour ago, Aussie123 said:

Nice shots Adam,

I've watched the Boomerang flying a couple of times over at Tamora. As many are aware, this aircraft has the same engine as the DC3 (sounds the same as well) and similar lines. Reminds me of the result if you had an Airfix kit of a Dakota and decided to build a fighter.

https://aviationmuseum.com.au/ca-13-boomerang/

Great PTA adjustments Adam.

We spent a long week end at Temora a few years ago and were lucky enough on the Friday evening to be close to the runway taking photos when their Boomerang took off. I will never forget feeling my insides vibrate as it passed us, a magnificent sight and sound. My wife took a great video of it too. One of the things I was going to do on retirement was look out all of the aircraft videos we have and edit them properly. 2 years gone and still nothing done!:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol:  Glad you got a chuckle out of it, I thought it might be as old as the hills Down Under.

With my memory Jack it doesn't matter as many of them are like new again!:D

14 hours ago, teecee said:

" I took these shots when testing my latest PTA preset (261_03 ... coming soon!!). PTA is a tweaker's paradise "

I assume this is commercial, but take a chance and tell me where I can get this please..Teecee.

My latest preset (261_03) is now out: http://www.nzfsim.org/index.php?dsp=PTA

If you go to that page, there are links to both the Simtweaks site and the main PTA discussion forums (on Avsim).

@VH-KDK - I'd love to see those videos some time!!!

Adam.

Archived