Dr Gerold's orders

VH-KDK

Gerold suggested I visited Skagit County after I had remarked I hadn't been there for a long time.

Here are a few images form WA56 and then a few on the way to Concrete.

The weather was really that good even with AS16 running.

1.ic1.jpg

2.ic2.jpg

3.ic3.jpg

4.ic4.jpg

5.ic5.jpg

6.ic6.jpg

7.ic7.jpg

8.ic8.jpg

9.ic9.jpg

10.ic10.jpg

11.ic11.jpg

I will put up the rest of the flight when time permits!

46 minutes ago, jean marc said:

Great - particulary the old wood house on shots 3 to 5 : all the atmosphere of this peaceful scenery !!!

Thank you Jean Marc.

It is good to have a change from concrete and glass.:lol:

I really like these shots a lot Martyn , and I really like you ;  hopefully more forum member's will comment and like your shots and you even more . You really are a "likable" mate . :):rolleyes::D:lol: .

Cheers

John

BTW - I love your rego : YU-DJW on your plane - Yankee (Why) Uniform (You) - Delta (Drink) Juliet (Mint) Wiskey (Whiskey) . :wub::rolleyes:;):lol:

53 minutes ago, BradB said:

I really like these shots a lot Martyn , and I really like you ;  hopefully more forum member's will comment and like your shots and you even more . You really are a "likable" mate . :):rolleyes::D:lol: .

Cheers

John

BTW - I love your rego : YU-DJW on your plane - Yankee (Why) Uniform (You) - Delta (Drink) Juliet (Mint) Wiskey (Whiskey) . :wub::rolleyes:;):lol:

Thank you John and I think am liking the way you like to describe liking my input on here.:blink::wacko:

I would like to think that anyway.:huh:

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Thank you John and I think am liking the way you like to describe liking my input on here.:blink::wacko:

I would like to think that anyway.:huh:

You know me Martyn , I don't take myself or life to seriously . Just make sure that all of those 10K + "like's" doesn't give you a "Big Head" :

4-17.png

Cheers

John

I'll keep it simple...I like you Martyn, I like the scenery, and I like the screenshots. In fact, I like that I like the screenshots, even though the narration that I like was not there for this post. Still, I like the post, and you are right about the weather, I like that too. :)

You were surprisingly lucky with the weather, Martyn, that helps a lot in enjoying the scenery details. Perhaps the reason for better weather is that you are flying clockwise instead of me?

Israel´s Farm really is an outstanding place because of its sheer size.

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:47 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

What a beautiful place Martyn!  Great set, I love that location nestled in the trees like that.

Thanks Jack, I like these rural locations too but over here a house surrounded by trees and clutter is a great home for snakes and spiders.:o:ph34r::ph34r:

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:30 PM, BradB said:

You know me Martyn , I don't take myself or life to seriously . Just make sure that all of those 10K + "like's" doesn't give you a "Big Head" :

4-17.png

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I haven't had a liaison with ole' big head for ages.:(

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:35 PM, lifejogger said:

A great place to fly around!!!!  You did a great job showing us the scenery.

Cheers John, I only showed you a small part of it.

It was only after I took off I realised I was at a different part of the scenery from when I last visited!

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 7:32 AM, Sniper31 said:

I'll keep it simple...I like you Martyn, I like the scenery, and I like the screenshots. In fact, I like that I like the screenshots, even though the narration that I like was not there for this post. Still, I like the post, and you are right about the weather, I like that too. :)

Mmmmm, so I gather Landon, from what you said you liked it?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

14 hours ago, Stillwater said:

You were surprisingly lucky with the weather, Martyn, that helps a lot in enjoying the scenery details. Perhaps the reason for better weather is that you are flying clockwise instead of me?

Israel´s Farm really is an outstanding place because of its sheer size.

Thanks Gerold but I didn't have the time to check which way I was flying.

It is a beautiful enough area to fly in anyway but with the wonderful airports makes the experience even more enjoyable!:)

14 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Super set of shots Martyn and it looked like you had loads of fun and i enjoyed looking at your shots  regards EMM

Thanks EMM and it was the most enjoyable flight which took about 4 hours with all of the interruptions I get these days.:lol:

Archived