Grounded in Queensland

paulb

2 minutes ago, boetie said:

C'mon mate you can do it. Even a taxi to the runway? :):)

I am not in a rush my friend! ;)

Just downloading a few different liveries. Then I will start the 'serious' stuff! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Another set of fantastic eyecatchers, Paul, but...

... I wonder the same :D!

Impatience! Impatience! :lol: Anyway, I think that the 737 looks nice on the ground Gerold! ;):huh:

I really love these and this is one of my all-time favorite liveries!  I can wait for your flights Paul.  This plane is complicated but so satisfying when you master it.  But he ground details from Orbx are oh so good.  I look at screenshots with any eye for comic ideas anyway and the more detail the better.

Paul, another cool looking chapter in your 'Grounded' series. Love all the colors displayed here. YBBN always has a nice mixture of aircraft with the color red in them...fine by me! :D

15 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I really love these and this is one of my all-time favorite liveries!  I can wait for your flights Paul.  This plane is complicated but so satisfying when you master it.  But he ground details from Orbx are oh so good.  I look at screenshots with any eye for comic ideas anyway and the more detail the better.

Thank you Jack! :) I agree with you - the detail in the orbx airports is superb! ;)

14 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Paul, another cool looking chapter in your 'Grounded' series. Love all the colors displayed here. YBBN always has a nice mixture of aircraft with the color red in them...fine by me! :D

Many thanks Landon! :), It is all helped with the fantastic orbx AI traffic for Australia. I wish they would produce a  v4 version for NA.

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 5:45 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

When in doubt, don't read the manual! :lol:  Am I the only one? :lol:

I think that I need a computer programme to manage my FMC Jack! ;):huh::unsure:

Archived