Squirrel Cove

Jack Sawyer

25 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Super nice Jack.....  Excellent scenery. where do you get Squirrel cove at???

+1 - Don't be squirrely about it Jack , tell us now . ;):unsure::lol:

John

Very good Jack, I see you are sitting in front of the "For Sale" sign, are you on the phone with your realtor checking on price? :D

32 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent scenery. where do you get Squirrel cove at???

Maybe Jack won't be upset if I tell you where it is.  It is part of the YRC scenery & Squirrel cove is pretty much due west of YRC a couple of miles accross the bay, check the user docs with YRC from Larry_R  and see all of the areas he offers in the package along with maps and info. :)

4 minutes ago, BradB said:

John, see above! :rolleyes:

44 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Super nice Jack.....  Excellent scenery. where do you get Squirrel cove at???

Yep, it's mart of Larry's YRC area.  Thanks John!

16 minutes ago, BradB said:

John

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Very good Jack, I see you are sitting in front of the "For Sale" sign, are you on the phone with your realtor checking on price? :D

Maybe Jack won't be upset if I tell you where it is.  It is part of the YRC scenery & Squirrel cove is pretty much due west of YRC a couple of miles accross the bay, check the user docs with YRC from Larry_R  and see all of the areas he offers in the package along with maps and info. :)

John, see above! :rolleyes:

Thanks roger!

2 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Looks like it was a very wet but nice excursion around the bay Jack. :) 

Thanks Landon, it was but still a nice short flight.

9 hours ago, adambar said:

Looks like everyone by-passed that one Jack, great set! :)

Thanks Adam, Roger gave me the coordinates so I plugged them into the GTN 750 and there I was.  I have all the other locations plugged in so I'm going to land at them all, maybe even take a boat.

8 hours ago, boetie said:

Great shots Jack, Lovely location.

Cheers Graeme

Thanks Graeme!

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful set Jack.

Maybe an Ecureuil would have been a better chopper to fly but there again I don't think they are sausage equipped.:huh::o:lol:

Thanks Martyn, never heard of a Ecureuil before.

6 hours ago, magic1 said:

Very nice Jack!

Thanks Magic.

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Well done Jack! Great to find the cove in the scenery :).

Thanks Paul, they all look great in Larry's YRC.

5 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain!

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Lovely weather you got for this discovery flight, Jack. But I am sure the squirrels hide in dry shelters today...!

Thanks Gerold, I was hoping for sunny skies but that's what was there in real life.  Squirrels don't seem to mind the water where I love though.

1 hour ago, European Mountain Man said:

super set of shots Jack i enjoyed them all that chopper should have web feet all that rain around regards EMM

Thanks Stewart.  Webbed feet, now that would be something to see.

2 hours ago, teecee said:

Thanks, I did not recognise it as Refuge cove  (which I have installed)..Add to that I don't think I ever found Squirrel cove so I had better go looking..Teecee.

Teecee, you can look in the Orbx folder of your p3d folder under user documents, YRC, for a lot of good maps and info!

58 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nope, never seen one but very interesting looking and three bladed as well, fascinating.  Thanks Martyn!

That is a surprise Jack as I see a lot on the tv flying in the US. I guess you have never had the cops chasing you then!:o:ph34r::lol:

VHTHU190809YSHT22.jpg

Here is one at Shepparton YSHT.

12 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

That is a surprise Jack as I see a lot on the tv flying in the US. I guess you have never had the cops chasing you then!:o:ph34r::lol:

Nope and don't plan on it either.  Unless I don't pay my taxes this year :angry:

11 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Oh, I like it, I like all kinds of weather.  Sometimes the worse it is the more I like it. :wacko:

You're not alone Jack, I also enjoy crummy, bad weather...must be the Light Infantryman in me ;) :D

Archived