From the PNW

adambar

Well , well , well what do we have here - Adam you have reached the holy grail , you are now a member of one of the most exclusive clubs in the world . You have reached the 10K mark here on the forum and as such you are entitled to all the perks of being a member . Let me be the first to welcome you into the club old chap , pull up a chair and we can enjoy a fine cigar and a brandy . Again way to go my friend  , I look forward to your next 10K !! .

John-VIPclub.png

Cheers

John

4 minutes ago, BradB said:

Well , well , well what do we have here - Adam you have reached the holy grail , you are now a member of one of the most exclusive clubs in the world . You have reached the 10K mark here on the forum and as such you are entitled to all the perks of being a member . Let me be the first to welcome you into the club old chap , pull up a chair and we can enjoy a fine cigar and a brandy . Again way to go my friend  , I look forward to your next 10K !! .

John-VIPclub.png

Cheers

John

OMG! I want also!  :)

26 minutes ago, Eugene Kremlev said:

Wow! It's Swanson! Wonderful, adambar!

Than you Eugene. :)

10 minutes ago, BradB said:

John-VIPclub.png

Cheers

John

Thank you John, it was a long journey at least for me, but, i'm glad to be a proud member of this exclusive club! :)  Now i'm ready for that cigar and brandy and maybe some cheese, please. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Eugene Kremlev said:

OMG! I want also!  :)

Like John said, your day will come also my friend, so hang in there! :)

2 hours ago, adambar said:

Than you Eugene. :)

Thank you John, it was a long journey at least for me, but, i'm glad to be a proud member of this exclusive club! :)  Now i'm ready for that cigar and brandy and maybe some cheese, please. :lol:

Like John said, your day will come also my friend, so hang in there! :)

Yeah! Cigar and brandy! :D

20 hours ago, paulb said:

Excellent shots Adam and many congratulations on reaching your 10,000! :)

Thank you very much paul. :)

18 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Cracking set of shots these Adam and we'l done on becoming a VIP.

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you Iain, appreciate it. :)

18 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

+1, congrats, my friend!!

Thank you very much Bernd. :)

18 hours ago, Eugene Kremlev said:

Yeah! Cigar and brandy! :D

Eugene you are a persistent little bugger. :huh:   Tell you what, i'll buy you a cigar and a glass of brandy my friend. :D

16 hours ago, boetie said:

Superb shots Adam. Well done mate!

Cheers Graeme :)

Thank you Graeme. :)

14 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Great shots as usual Adam and welcome to the VIP club, hope  you enjoy all of the benefits!!!!!!:D

I'm still waiting for the perks to start rolling in, how long does it usually take John. :unsure::D

Thanks my friend. :)

13 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

What a wonderfully good set to ring in your 10k and VIP status Adam...well done! Some great shots...here's to 10k more!

Appreciate it Landon, thank you much. :)

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Congrats Andy and I have to say, you have some of the nicest shots here, I always look forward to them especially the first one, because it's usually a plane sitting parked at some very detailed and cool Orbx airport.  

I like all that stuff as well Jack, makes you to just want to sit there with a couple cold ones and look around. :D

Thank you kindly. :)

7 hours ago, magic1 said:

Very Nice Adam - congratulations on your 10k

Thank you Magic. :)

6 hours ago, gregmorin said:

Very very nice! Congratulations on 10K!

Greg

Much appreciated Greg. :)

3 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Beautiful shots in your series Adam, congratulations on your VIP status and to think, I was the one that bumped you over the top! :P

Yes you did Roger, I owe you a couple of beers buddy. :D

Thank you. :)

9 minutes ago, Eugene Kremlev said:

:lol: Don't drink, don't smoke. I'm for an active and healthy life. :)

Ok, how about a bottle of Pepsi. :D  I'm the complete opposite, i'd rather stuff myself full of unhealthy food and drink and be miserable all night. :lol:

14 hours ago, zazaboeing said:

WOW!! This is what I call inspiring!!!

Edit: Mind telling where are those airports? Thanks!!

Thank you much. :)  The airport is Swanson and where I landed, don't know. :D

12 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Amazing set here Adam, and congrats!

Thank you Dolf. :)

Archived