Big Head goes to Austria

Jack Sawyer

That is some crazy flying Jack...and, I must say, opening the cargo nose mid-flight like that? That is certifiably Sawyer Effect in action there, and absolutely unexpected flying :D Nice unassuming title too....one has no idea what is in store just by reading the thread title..way to go Jack ;)

You can blame me guys , I should have known better to taunt Jack . I like how you opened up the cargo door mid flight Jack , like a good bottle of wine your Big Nose needed to breathe some . :angry::o;):D:lol:

Cheers

John

2 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

OMG, I can't believe, what I see. I was about to hit the pillow, but then decided to have a last look into screenshots on our favourite website...and then this pops up. I need a stiff one now, Jack. It's all your fault!! :D:D

What's your poison Bernd, send it here, I'll drink it!  :P

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

That is some crazy flying Jack...and, I must say, opening the cargo nose mid-flight like that? That is certifiably Sawyer Effect in action there, and absolutely unexpected flying :D Nice unassuming title too....one has no idea what is in store just by reading the thread title..way to go Jack ;)

Thanks Landon!  Well, they figured they had too dump the cargo, it was thousands of boxes of Orbx scenery for the lucky simmers below! :)

1 hour ago, stewart1 said:

Well what can i say Jack as soon as i see Ready, wait for it i just new you where going to go inverted and super set of shots Jack regards stewart

Can't fool your Stewart!  Glad you liked them!

3 minutes ago, BradB said:

You can blame me guys , I should have known better to taunt Jack . I like how you opened up the cargo door mid flight Jack , like a good bottle of wine your Big Nose needed to breathe some . :angry::o;):D:lol:

Cheers

John

:lol:  Thanks John!  I think they might have opened it because of the pilots ate pickled deviled eggs for lunch!

Just now, paulb said:

Oh no Jack! All of the cars have fallen out! :lol:

Super flying, super shots and super colours! ;)

Thanks Paul!  Nah, like I said above, they dropped thousands of boxes of Orbx scenery to the simmers below, they were delighted!

Very happy to see you flying your appropriately coloured Carvair in the proper manner although only you could have thought of opening the cargo door as part of the display!

I hope you didn't drop the ORBX DVDs all in one big box as this may cause a few problems on the ground.

An exciting flight Jack with some of the expected antics!:lol:

Now all we need is for someone to do a DHL paint for you.

2 hours ago, Neptune6 said:

Hi that i'm pleased with jack ............. waiting when the bug get to the roof ....... and blow it  :lol::lol:

Patrick

Thanks Patrick!

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Very happy to see you flying your appropriately coloured Carvair in the proper manner although only you could have thought of opening the cargo door as part of the display!

I hope you didn't drop the ORBX DVDs all in one big box as this may cause a few problems on the ground.

An exciting flight Jack with some of the expected antics!:lol:

Now all we need is for someone to do a DHL paint for you.

I had to open it, Martyn, it was too tempting!  :D

I'd love a DHL, if I could paint, and had the time to paint, I'd do it.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I had to open it, Martyn, it was too tempting!  :D

I'd love a DHL, if I could paint, and had the time to paint, I'd do it.

When flying I have opened doors on various aircraft at different times but never intentionally.:huh::rolleyes:

Well I had a look at Jan's guide to repainting but now I have a sore finger and scalp from scratching my head too much!:lol::lol:

8 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

When flying I have opened doors on various aircraft at different times but never intentionally.:huh::rolleyes:

Well I had a look at Jan's guide to repainting but now I have a sore finger and scalp from scratching my head too much!:lol::lol:

Never intentionally?  Where's the fun in that?  Actually it's in my nature to push things to the limit to see if I can do something, never mind if I should do it. :huh:

I agree, after reading his article I have a very deep respect for people who can repaint.  

18 hours ago, Sammy H said:

Oh man Jack, you have really made Martyn proud with this set.  Spectacular!

Thanks Sammy.

6 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Destroy Hide and Lose. Jack should really work for this company. Or did you just think of the colour, Martyn?

Thanks Gerold.

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I was thinking of the colour and I always wondered what DHL stood for!:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Martyn.

4 hours ago, scottharmes6 said:

:lol:.  Looks like you've invented a new cargo delivery system, the Pitch & Toss!  Hope your cargo had a chute attached.

Great stuff Jack. :D,

Cheers,

Thanks Scott!  Pitch and toss, I like it.  Yep, it had a chute stolen from a Cirrus SR-22. :D

Archived