Play it safe this New Year

VH-KDK

32 minutes ago, Mickel said:

Come on Martyn... there was another couple of feet spare there...  :P

Did it get messy after the last shot?

Jack will be along in a minute and do it inverted.  :lol:

Thanks Mickel, messy wasn't the word after they scored a direct hit with a bottle of ketchup:o

What a super set of shots Martyn and thanks for wishing a happy new year for 2018 and I wish you a very happy new year for 2018 you will be in 2018 before all of us we will all still be in 2017

well Martyn I look forward to more sales in 2018  and going to cosford again and meeting the gang from orbx .

well do not get too drunk my friend on new years eve regards stewart  

6 hours ago, Bluebear said:

Damn ,Indeed, big fat deep flying mossies,

perhaps you can take someting from your fridge, to kill them. :P :lol::lol::lol:

and also a happy new year for you !

Cheers

Bluebear

Thanks Bluebear, I will look to see what I have stored at the back of the bottom shelf!:o

5 hours ago, BradB said:

Ah a aspiring cartoonist , well done Martyn . Jack will appreciate your efforts as I do . You and yours have a safe and prosperous New Years down there in the great land of OZ . :):)

Cheers

John

Thank you John for the compliment and good wishes.:D

5 hours ago, stewart1 said:

What a super set of shots Martyn and thanks for wishing a happy new year for 2018 and I wish you a very happy new year for 2018 you will be in 2018 before all of us we will all still be in 2017

well Martyn I look forward to more sales in 2018  and going to cosford again and meeting the gang from orbx .

well do not get too drunk my friend on new years eve regards stewart  

Thanks for that Stewart, no alcohol as I have to drive tomorrow morning and good to see you are planning for next year already.:)

40 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well well well, very nicely done Martyn!  I loved it.  But gosh, the jet blast would have knocked them out of their socks, and deafen them too!  But I guess it's one way to get rid of mosquitoes!  I loved them all mate!  :lol:

Thanks Jack, now toy know why their steaks were nailed to the BBQ.:D

41 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

Great shots, Martyn and also to you and your family all the best for 2018 and beyond

was that what you meant with "aerogard" in your first pic? ;)

Thank you Bernd for you  good wishes.

Insect Repellant Aerogard 100Gm EachAerogard is our locally produced insect repellent. A must for any outdoor activities in the summer to ward off the millions of friendly flies and hungry mosquitos!

36 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

This was too funny Martyn, thanks for the chuckles. And, Happy New Year to you down under, and ring in 2018 for the rest of us proper, since you get to do it first ;) 

Cheers Sniper and glad I brought a smile to your face and thanks for your good wishes.:)

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thank you Bernd for you  good wishes.

Insect Repellant Aerogard 100Gm EachAerogard is our locally produced insect repellent. A must for any outdoor activities in the summer to ward off the millions of friendly flies and hungry mosquitos!

In summer I use tons of Deep Woods Off.  But one time I accidentally bought a can of On!  Boy did I ever get bit by mossies! 

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol:  That's because they liked their steak so rare they might walk away!  I know people who eat it so rare, well I won't repeat it here but it's funny.

Pull out it's horns and wipe it's a**e.................. that rare!:lol:

We had steak rare when I lived in England, it was so expensive we rarely ate it.:wacko:

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

In summer I use tons of Deep Woods Off.  But one time I accidentally bought a can of On!  Boy did I ever get bit by mossies! 

That's a new one on me just like Aerogard would be to you.

I see it protects against Mosquitos, Gnats and Chiggers.

Never heard of a Chigger Jack. I will look it up and I mite be back in a tick.:wacko::wacko:

12 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Pull out it's horns and wipe it's a**e.................. that rare!:lol:

We had steak rare when I lived in England, it was so expensive we rarely ate it.:wacko:

That was the saying!  :lol:  Personally I like steak, but I only eat it twice a year.  But when I do it has to be almost burnt, no red or pink showing.  I like it really cooked. ^_^

12 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

That's a new one on me just like Aerogard would be to you.

I see it protects against Mosquitos, Gnats and Chiggers.

Never heard of a Chigger Jack. I will look it up and I mite be back in a tick.:wacko::wacko:

Chiggers, or "No See Ums" as we call them are dreadful, they're invisible but with the mouth of sharks! 

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That was the saying!  :lol:  Personally I like steak, but I only eat it twice a year.  But when I do it has to be almost burnt, no red or pink showing.  I like it really cooked. ^_^

Good to see we are on the same wavelength Jack. We both love steak and have it a couple of times a month. Used to be cheap here but like everything else it is now horrendously expensive. The wife likes hers cooked for 10 seconds over a candle flame and I like mine well done but not burnt. We usually have burnt ones when I am in charge of the barbie!:)

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Chiggers, or "No See Ums" as we call them are dreadful, they're invisible but with the mouth of sharks! 

Well there we go, just got up and learned the first thing for the new year.

We have the ScrubTicks that can be fatal if not removed within 5 days.:ph34r:

Well there we go, just got up and learned the first thing for the new year.

We have the ScrubTicks that can be fatal if not removed within 5 days.:ph34r:

Dang, ScrubTicks, they don't sound pleasant.  In 11 years of hiking I've only had two and removed them within 30 seconds.  But not deadly like those.

Good to see we are on the same wavelength Jack. We both love steak and have it a couple of times a month. Used to be cheap here but like everything else it is now horrendously expensive. The wife likes hers cooked for 10 seconds over a candle flame and I like mine well done but not burnt. We usually have burnt ones when I am in charge of the barbie!:)

I'll throw my two cents into this conversation . I'm not much of a red meat guy anymore , but back when I was younger I would stop by this place every time I was in Great Falls MT . for business . http://retroroadmap.com/spot/eddies-supper-club-great-falls-montanas-steakhouse-since-1944/

Sadly they have closed there doors for good , but their famous campfire steak was the best piece of red meat I have ever had . :(:):)

Cheers

John

11 minutes ago, BradB said:

I'll throw my two cents into this conversation . I'm not much of a red meat guy anymore , but back when I was younger I would stop by this place every time I was in Great Falls MT . for business . http://retroroadmap.com/spot/eddies-supper-club-great-falls-montanas-steakhouse-since-1944/

Sadly they have closed there doors for good , but their famous campfire steak was the best piece of red meat I have ever had . :(:):)

Cheers

John

I love steak and the smell of it cooking but I don't want to eat too much red meat anymore.  I do like the occasional Bison burger on the grill though, very lean and delicious.

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Cheers

John

Interesting article John of how things used to be. I wonder if he will sell his secret marinade recipe too.:)

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I love steak and the smell of it cooking but I don't want to eat too much red meat anymore.  I do like the occasional Bison burger on the grill though, very lean and delicious.

We have Kangaroo Jack, no fat, full of protein and very tasty too. I will try almost anything and if I like it I can have it again. Plenty of unusual food in Thailand when I go, love the fish stomachs, too many bones in snake but enjoyed one part of the bull which looked like small squid rings when it had been sliced up!:huh::o:lol:

Archived