Where the heck is Sniper?

flyingleaf

He is in the army now living in Colorado.  My guess is he took his screen name from his mos.  My second guess is he is overseas fighting isis picking them off one by one.  In that I wish him all the best.  

Yea I thought I’d seen him not long ago. Just found your site Ripcord. Fantastic will have a look when I’m on my comp. Will have to see if there’s any British navy and cargo ships around that’s suitable for P3Dv4. Derek.

1 hour ago, Ripcord said:

He's around -- saw him in a preview thread on Wednesday.

It is nice that people are missed around here, however.  Just speaks to the 'community' we have here on these forums.

X2

Great folks... great polite discussion lately!

Ah guys, thanks for making me feel missed :) Rest assured, I am around, but just have 'other things' on my priority list at the moment ;)  Even though I have not been posting as much, you can bet I have been keeping up with all the threads as best I can. That's about all I can say on the subject guys, but again, thanks for caring :)

33 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Ah guys, thanks for making me feel missed :) Rest assured, I am around, but just have 'other things' on my priority list at the moment ;)  Even though I have not been posting as much, you can bet I have been keeping up with all the threads as best I can. That's about all I can say on the subject guys, but again, thanks for caring :)

Allright Sniper. Great to hear.:)

• 7 months later...

Yeah, thanks Gerold!  Seems there is the unfinished noir story of a guy hauling a young lady around with "someone" after her or (maybe I just missed the last episode!:()  Hurry back to where you really belong Landon!! :D

Archived