FTX AU AI Traffic for P3D V4 Preview

I'm in the final stages of preparing the P3D V4 version of the FTX AU AI Traffic pack and thought I would share some images of some of the new aircraft in the pack. All included aircraft have been individually compiled for this new flight sim platform and have been specifically coded to fully utilise Dynamic Lighting and the new LUA coding system. Many now have full front wheel steering as well as a few other niceties I'll announce nearer the release date.

You will also note that the 'one size fits all' Cessna 177 has now gone and replaced by the correct C152, C172, C182 etc. model as appropriate.

KX6CmFk.jpg

OGrkSP6.jpg

[2oFu0jh.jpg

vy5BQHN.jpg

Kywi2mj.jpg

li21mww.jpg

ZyMmc7E.jpg

AVvHUf6.jpg

w52uruk.jpg

Enjoy

9 hours ago, Graham Eccleston said:

Yes but with restrictions. They can only be used in the AU/NZ pack and only for P3D V4. They have been compiled so they will not work in FSX or P3D V1, 2 and 3.  

That is truly excellent!  Thanks for getting that done Graham and massive thanks of course to Henry for both making them and allowing it!

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, thunderbird_vienna said:

Very nice! One question since I am flying around your payware airports in NZ. I have not yet spotted any traffic in Milford Sound and Queenstown. Would be wonderful to have some little company there aswell! Is this planned?

Milford sound does not have any AI Traffic - the AI aircraft are not smart enough to avoid the surrounding mountains. There should be an abundance of AI Traffic at Queenstown though. What version of AI Traffic do you currently have installed?

On 23/09/2017 at 3:41 AM, RobdeVries said:

Looking great! Also eagerly awaiting the NA PNW AI Traffic package for P3Dv4.

I have no plans for an update to the NA AI Traffic pack. I had all sorts of intentions for that pack when it was first prepared but unfortunately health issues forced me to withdraw From that project.

On 26.9.2017 at 10:49 AM, Graham Eccleston said:

Milford sound does not have any AI Traffic - the AI aircraft are not smart enough to avoid the surrounding mountains. There should be an abundance of AI Traffic at Queenstown though. What version of AI Traffic do you currently have installed?

Thanks for answering, sounds reasonabel what you write about Milford Sound. I have my sim down currently, as I am moving to a new pc with p3d v4,so will install the latet versiom of your great traffic packs and see who is around in Queenstown. It really adds a lot to the immersion to be not alone in those reguons! All the best from my side too regarding your health.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much Graham, that's looking really good.

Could I make a small suggestion?

In NZ and many places elsewhere GA aircraft are being overtaken by the new generation of light sport aircraft (LSA) such as Tecnam, Jabiru, Carbon Cub etc etc.

In NZ  for example virtually every aero club has some LSAs in its fleet.

It would be great to see more in the virtual skies of Australia and New Zealand! 

Archived