Time for Brazil - Yellow - Inverted fun.

Jack Sawyer

Orbx everything.  Sorry that yes, I'm flying a yellow plane, sorry that yes I'm inverted, but Im not sorry I bought this South America Land Class.  Very detailed and easy of my frames.

FGLS1L1.jpg

Fr800oA.jpg

sSmvWKU.jpg

LITtCZj.jpg

daMiHiU.jpg

X9LP3O1.jpg

Does anyone know what that cool building is down there?

tE4WhmJ.jpg

YZHwsuC.jpg

yYOoJk6.jpg

AFXZJdd.jpg

cDEf5vu.jpg

This is a very busy city!

Oncf7Hv.jpg

kWi7Xaq.jpg

dW6TAEX.jpg

ubYVIvE.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jeff Gilmour said:

Arms outstretched, come to papa my little yellow inverted friend. Nice pics Jack.:)

Thank you kindly Jeff, I really appreciate your nice words.  This is a wonderful depiction Orbx included and I like it a lot.  They have a lot of nice POI's around the world and this one is special.

Best to ya.

Jack

Another fun filled flight from Jack.:lol:

Great to see you enjoying yourself, maybe you can fly under that statue to get some Redemption. 555

Must be a holy statue as it is floating on air!:o

That building is the Metropolitan Cathedral, looks like the Mersey Funnel in Liverpool!:)

Maybe, just maybe I can finally get there this arvo.:rolleyes:

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Another fun filled flight from Jack.:lol:

Great to see you enjoying yourself, maybe you can fly under that statue to get some Redemption. 555

Must be a holy statue as it is floating on air!:o

That building is the Metropolitan Cathedral, looks like the Mersey Funnel in Liverpool!:)

Maybe, just maybe I can finally get there this arvo.:rolleyes:

Thanks Martyn!  I was enjoying myself after all these very long tube liner jet training flights, I needed to punch some holes in the sky. 

8 hours ago, RJ said:

Truly great shots J. Although I think people below didn't like your show very much! That plane makes a lot of noise! :)

Thanks RJ!  This is why I like it, the sound this engine makes is beautiful noise.  Besides, I don't know if the'd be able to hear it above the din of all those Vuvuzelas :D

7 hours ago, adambar said:

You better hope he doesn't turn around, he might not find that amusing. :D  Great shots Jack! :)

Thanks Adam, I think He would like my tribute.

6 hours ago, Sammy H said:

It would not be Jack without a Yellow Plane and Flying Inverted.......I can just here all the Brazilians now saying " Why is that banana flying like that"

Wonderful shots Jack :)

Thanks Sammy!  The Brazilians were probably asking what that bananahead Is doing! :lol:

4 hours ago, oldboy43 said:

Hi Jack, thank for next beautiful screen shots from openLC SA.

Cheers

Karoly

Thanks Karoly, next flights will be normal ones as I start to explore this beautiful region.

3 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Wonderful screenies, Jack. I enjoyed flying with you

Thanks Bernd!  Had to get it out of myself system.

1 hour ago, KVSandleben said:

Thanks KV!  It looks kind of like an American Indian teepee.  I like it.

5 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Fantastic shots Jack, gonna make some time to explore there myself ;)   Thanks for the views!

Thanks Dolf!  It is very nicely done.

5 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Numero uno selection of captures Jack! And a tune:

Thanks Erik!  And I love that old big band sound.

Jack.... the photos are not offensive. I like the many shots of Rio. They look superb -- keep taking them. Looking at your shots and others, I'm definitely buying Open LC SA.

I'm doing an inventory of South America liveries, I found that I have quite a few already. Can't wait to fly in South America.

1 hour ago, mikewies said:

Jack.... the photos are not offensive. I like the many shots of Rio. They look superb -- keep taking them. Looking at your shots and others, I'm definitely buying Open LC SA.

I'm doing an inventory of South America liveries, I found that I have quite a few already. Can't wait to fly in South America.

Thanks Mike!  Yes, it's well worth the money, just look at Iain's and Richard Lincoln's shots, amazing.  If Orbx can do this, imagine how much things will be better in the future?

15 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

Your aerial antics continue to delight - at no time was the 'Redeemer' statue in jeopardy.

Thank you OnD!  No sir, I would not want to hit that statue.  I'm gonna look for a YT on how they built it.  It's very beautiful.

1 hour ago, stewart1 said:

Well Jack you where having great fun in your element yellow plane and inverted all in one go  you must be in a good mood now regards stewart

Thank Stewart!  Yes, it was a lot of fun, and yep, I was in a good mood because I like the new land class and I especially like that POI.  It's special in my opinion.

Archived