For Bernd

A joke for your Blonde boat mate Jack :

There was a dumb blonde out on a rowboat one day in the middle of a wheat field. Then another dumb blonde drives by and yells to the one in a rowboat, "It's people like you that give us a bad name!! And if I could swim I would go out there to kick your butt!!!

Cheers

John

9 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Lol Jack. Awesome my man.:D

Thanks flyingleaf!

9 hours ago, BradB said:

A joke for your Blonde boat mate Jack :

There was a dumb blonde out on a rowboat one day in the middle of a wheat field. Then another dumb blonde drives by and yells to the one in a rowboat, "It's people like you that give us a bad name!! And if I could swim I would go out there to kick your butt!!!

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  I love it, I'm gonna add it to my repertoire :lol:

5 hours ago, paulb said:

LOL! :D

Well done Jack.

Thanks Paul!

4 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Absolutely terrific, Jack. I love it!!!!

Thanks Bernd, I'm really glad you liked them.

2 hours ago, Torchy821 said:

I love these cartoon strips Jack.  You should talk to JV and get an "official" Jack Cartoon slot!

Kev

Thanks Kev, I really appreciate it.  I'd be afraid to ask Mr. JV, I don't know what he thinks about them.  I do use Orbx stuff though, and they're always family friendly.  I just like to make people laugh.

1 hour ago, dolf8857 said:

Awesome story again Jack!  

Thanks Dolf, I'm glad you like them too.

1 hour ago, FILOU said:

:D

Thanks FILOU!

14 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Well done Jack, this is your best yet.

Thanks for starting my day off with even a bigger smile.:)

Thanks Martyn!!  I'm glad you got a smile from it.  It makes me smile to make others smile.

2 hours ago, magic1 said:

excellent!!!

Thanks Magic!

2 hours ago, Syzygy said:

Really enjoyed the fun and humour Jack. I needed a laugh this evening, thanks!

Roger

Thanks Roger!  It make me feel good to make you laugh, we need more laughter in this world.

2 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Well done Jack, great cartoons great story, more laughs here.

Don

:)  Thanks Don!  Glad you like them.  They take a lot of work because I want them to be funny and most of all family friendly.  I don't think I'd ever do anything that wasn't family friendly.  And I have to tell you, writing comedy is very difficult.  These three took me almost a week.  I had to stop work and come back to it with different ideas.

Yep its very difficult mate and I appreciate your talent. Having dabbled with the pencils over the years I know what it takes. These days I stick with Painter when I have the time.

Cartooning takes a special talent mate. Thanks for sharing Jack

Don

1 minute ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Yep its very difficult mate and I appreciate your talent. Having dabbled with the pencils over the years I know what it takes. These days I stick with Painter when I have the time.

Cartooning takes a special talent mate. Thanks for sharing Jack

Don

Thanks again Don!  I've done the same with pencil too.  PM me if you want to send some pix of your stuff.

Thanks Jack, I'm a fan of Luis Royo, dont know if you know of him. His art gets a bit saucy though, he loves sketching/painting the ladies, neked ladies, but his artwork is brilliant. 

I tried cartooning a long time ago but gave up, I'm hopeless at getting the pictures from my head to the paper. Unfortunately these days I rarely have time to draw or paint.

Don 

8 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Thanks Jack, I'm a fan of Luis Royo, dont know if you know of him. His art gets a bit saucy though, he loves sketching/painting the ladies, neked ladies, but his artwork is brilliant. 

I tried cartooning a long time ago but gave up, I'm hopeless at getting the pictures from my head to the paper. Unfortunately these days I rarely have time to draw or paint.

Don 

Yes, his artwork is beautiful, he sure knows how to draw beautiful women.  I've always been a sci-fi-fi junkie so I always loved Boris Vallejo.

I still draw and paint occasionally but I love to sculpt in clay or wood.  I have been blessed with taking clay or wood and making an exact copy of an item in short order.  Chess pieces, animals, you name it.  Just a hobby but it's fun.

Archived