Bombing run

Jack Sawyer

6 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic work, Jack, too long ago that you pleased us with adventures like these. I don´t know how you got the F-16´s down there, ald you also seem to master the diver!

Thanks Gerold!  Those are default, Orbx NA LC, Vector, Global.

I only bought it yesterday I think, it's a fun plane.

Glad you liked the series!

Always makes me feel good to make people laugh.

Just now, bernd1151 said:

Jack, when I saw the first screenie, I knew I was in for a treat. And as always, you did not disappoint. Excellent!!  You sure have a gift ;)

Thanks Bernd!  I am truly humbled by compliments like this, I'm very happy you liked them.

6 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Farman!  Glad you liked them.

Of course I liked them; that's spectacular. And I always appreciate humour; it's the basis for a long life :D And I like your avatar too - or how the hell it's called in English -.

BTW Jack, is your location close to the "Gone with the wind" Atlanta?

3 minutes ago, farman said:

Of course I liked them; that's spectacular. And I always appreciate humour; it's the basis for a long life :D And I like your avatar too - or how the hell it's called in English -.

Thank you Farman, you're very kind, and yup, avatar is the correct word 

12 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

What a great way to start the day with a post like this, well done Jack and thanks for making me laugh.

Not forgetting that the caps are excellent as usual.

Thanks Martyn!  I'm sure glad you liked it!  It's good for the soul 

Great stuff, Jack.  Must take a lot of time to put these together. I didn't know you were a Haggis lover - a bit extreme to bomb the chow hall over ruined sheeps stomach and corn!! :lol:

Great stuff!

Kev

4 hours ago, Sammy H said:

Oh yeah the cartoons are back!

I'm glad you liked them Sammy.  I have plenty more ideas.

4 hours ago, adambar said:

Bwhahahahaha, nice one Jack! :lol:

Thanks Adam, it's very gratifying to make people laugh.

3 hours ago, Torchy821 said:

Great stuff, Jack.  Must take a lot of time to put these together. I didn't know you were a Haggis lover - a bit extreme to bomb the chow hall over ruined sheeps stomach and corn!! :lol:

Great stuff!

Kev

Thanks Kev!  Nah, I don't think I could eat haggis, I might if I was hungry enough or had enough Guinness in me.  Actually, my family is originally from Scotland so I have always loved the comedic side of haggis as no one I know would ever touch one.  They have a huge Scottish community here in Atlanta and they sell pre-prepared haggis!  These screens take very little time to create as I don't need to add the characters, just dialog.  They're all screenshots from P3D which I convert to png then back to jpg.  About an hour.  And I thought it would be funny in a satirical way to bomb the chow hall because they messed up his beloved haggis. :D

1 hour ago, jankees said:

Excellent stuff!

Thanks Jan, I'm glad you liked them!

Jack , that's cool .

Many years ago we went to a New Years eve party to welcome in the New Year .

The host wore a Kilt , and we had a Piper pipe in the Haggis .

A great night .

Cheers

Karol

Very good one Jack! Haggis do not seem to be popular with everyone...We tried it for the first time in 2015 on a trip to Scotland, Ireland and England. It is a bit heavy with the  breakfast but one must try it out to know what it tastes.

1 hour ago, COBS said:

Jack , that's cool .

Many years ago we went to a New Years eve party to welcome in the New Year .

The host wore a Kilt , and we had a Piper pipe in the Haggis .

A great night .

Cheers

Karol

Thanks Karol!  One of these days I'm gonna order one in Atlanta and try theirs out.  It's an acquired taste to be sure.

1 hour ago, Orbxtreme said:

Very good one Jack! Haggis do not seem to be popular with everyone...We tried it for the first time in 2015 on a trip to Scotland, Ireland and England. It is a bit heavy with the  breakfast but one must try it out to know what it tastes.

Thanks Orbxtreme!  Wish I could go back to Scotland and stay there.  What a beautiful place.  Orbx did a terrific job on it.  Right, it's not for everyone, especially if they think of how it's made.

1 hour ago, PDX Flyer said:

You must have had fun putting this together Jack.  Brings back memories of the old Army mess hall.  I remember at breakfast they would ask how you like your eggs, then at random serve you any egg on the grill.

I did PDX, they're fun and sometimes they seem to write themselves.  And, I know exactly what you mean by the eggs.:lol:

Archived