Germany North My Final Shots.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Masek said:

You're unbelievable.
Unfortunately, I have to sleep now because I have to get up early tomorrow.
I hope I can sleep peacefully.

24a00f-1473267748.jpg

You will be dreaming about Germany. Wonderful shots and excellent 3 words. Looking forward to explore, and hope good compatibility with ORBX airports (and a few others). I think my next flight will be EDDH - EDDT, and maybe with those wonderful new lights tonight :-)

4 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Yes chaps its up on the product page if you want a look.

https://www.fullterrain.com/product/gen

cheers

Iain

This is wonderful and I am happy that the coverage area pops into Denmark (a little) by including Sonderborg. Looking forward to a flight out of Hamburg soon! Is there any hope that Denmark may be a separate release at a later stage to fill the "gap" from FTX Norway? 

Awesome photos and it makes me even more anticipating Germany south. How far apart will the releases be from each other? Far (a year), medium (6-11 months) or close (2-5 months) or even very close (2 months and less)? :)

It's my home area with my birth town of Nuremberg and my current area of Trebur near Frankfurt am Main. So please accept my apologies for asking. :)

Kind regards. 

Stefan

Please forgive my ignorance, as i'm not up to date with the latest orbx  releases.

I have  ftx central version 1.0 build 1029 October 2012 and 2 ftx regions already installed.

Is there  a new version of ftx central and do i need to upgrade my software to this version to install ftx ger north?

The screenshots in the users manual of the ftx central are not familiar to me.

And do i have to download the mentioned on p. 5 libraries?

6 hours ago, jaseman007 said:

"My Final Shots"

Best three words in flight sim.

Jas

So true....

Just downloaded the KMZ for Google Earth (noted the product page is up) -- at least I can start exploring that way, while I  am waiting.

11 hours ago, jaguara5 said:

Please forgive my ignorance, as i'm not up to date with the latest orbx  releases.

I have  ftx central version 1.0 build 1029 October 2012 and 2 ftx regions already installed.

Is there  a new version of ftx central and do i need to upgrade my software to this version to install ftx ger north?

The screenshots in the users manual of the ftx central are not familiar to me.

And do i have to download the mentioned on p. 5 libraries?

Yes, you need the latest libraries. When you install them there is a merging process of some files, so you will no longer need to switch between the regions. Look in the forum for the merging. It was not free of problems for everyone. But there is a lot help.

4 hours ago, KaiUweWeiss said:

Wonderful shots!

Maybe, for an update, the "Ostbahnhof" in Picture 6 looks in reality very different; it has two half-circle roofs. And, what I can see, the "Oberbaumbrücke", a POI and an important Landmark is missing.:)

Guys, remember that with Berlin's cityscape "lite" we have gone WAY BEYOND what is usually done for a city in a FTX Region. Don't expect a full frills cityscape like in standalone products. The Oberbaumbrücke is certainly something that would be justified to be expected for a standalone product. Not for a region though (although - as Frank mentioned - it may always be possible it gets added later on).

As far as I can judge from the screenies, Sascha and his team have done an outstanding work. If performance is okay on "normal" machines, which has to be seen yet, this is going to be a real winner.

I've been impatiently waiting for 6 (six) years for an up-to-date rendition of Germany. It's been more than overdue

Kind regards, Michael

Archived