Introducing FTX Innsbruck: The Capital of the Alps!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Jarrad, having grown used to your smashing Airports and after following this post I'm in no doubt that this will be your crowning glory. Hope you have a well earned holiday planed, after release of course.

Anton via Tapatalk Pro

Very impressive!  I had to create an account just to say WOW!

My first experience with LOWI was several years ago when I purchased X-Plane 10. I instantly fell in love with this amazingly beautiful area!

Prior to that, I had never heard of Innsbruck (I need to visit Europe:)).

Although I occasionally fly X-Plane, the majority of my sim time is spent in P3D with several incredible ORBX addons. KCGX, Concrete, KTEX, etc. Love them all, so I'm very eager to add LOWI. 

I'll probably never get to fly in and out of this airport in real life, so this will be the next best thing, I'm sure! 

Looking forward to getting this and the Oculus Rift to enjoy it in.

Keep up the great work Jarrad. My credit card is standing by:D

6 minutes ago, Rene&suzanna said:

Where can I download  LOWI from Orbx

you cannot download it yet, it is a work in progress, keep your eye on this page or when it is available there will be an announcement, because Jarrad's work is always great

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! (As usual). Where will this lead to?
As someone who played with model trains in his childhood, I tell you this makes dreams come true.
The guys from Google Earth must be jalous....Did they ever contacted you? 
Some people say FSX /P3D is dead. They definitely are wrong. Keep up and I'll keep on sharing my wages with you ;-)

FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC. Beautiful job; what a luck not having bought that other horrid payware Innsbruck. Take care of the upcoming Aerosoft's "Approaching Innsbruck" new version; you know, in these cases it's better to be the first ones...  

On 2/11/2016 at 4:39 PM, KVSandleben said:

The title "capital" of the alps however belongs to Grenoble, when we are talking about size. ;)

On 2/11/2016 at 4:50 PM, wolfko said:

I object (for obvious reasons)! :D

Size doesn't always matter! B)

Correct; "quality", not "quantity". The first one overcome the second one

Guest Colin M

Would this scenery work with the FSX Mission Innsbruck approach, the one with bad weather I wonder? would be nice to try that again.

3 hours ago, KVSandleben said:

So the perfect size for an ORBX airfield. ;)

Has already been done by LLH, and it fits very nicely into OLC EU.

A perfect alpine pearl for OrbX would be Zell am See in full FTX glory (already in Global EU freeware). It would be right next to the huge Innsbruck area.

1 hour ago, Vora said:

Has already been done by LLH, and it fits very nicely into OLC EU.

A perfect alpine pearl for OrbX would be Zell am See in full FTX glory (already in Global EU freeware). It would be right next to the huge Innsbruck area.

Absolutely agree, I've been dreaming about a nice and detailed, payware-quality Zell am See for ages!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived