The making of KSTS Sonoma County Regional Airport

Misha Cajic

Here's a video I've created showing a bit of behind the scenes development footage as well as a promotional video for KSTS. This airport project was actually a final school year major work, due this week, so this is a shortened version of a video that is actually about 20 minutes long ;) The total real time screen capture footage I have is close to 16 hours, which is a tiny tiny fraction of the actual development time.

Enjoy and hope it gives a little insight into the work that goes into an airport!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AofzxXGAUD8

Cheers

A big bravo Micha, fascinating, I just bought it but not installed yet. Can you tell us about how many hours went into it, about ::)

Interesting part when you show how that turning door was made!!!!

Ben

Thanks guys!

A big bravo Micha, fascinating, I just bought it but not installed yet. Can you tell us about how many hours went into it, about ::)

I honestly can't say, there's no way I can count. Hundreds at least, likely a thousand or more.

Wow - just blown away from watching that video.  I knew these sceneries took time but just by seeing that video; I really get a sense on how much attention to detail is carried out in the entire process.  Thank you for sharing this video.

Outstanding video and wonderful choice of music too. You have truely brought life into the airport and its surroundings. Mindboggling the amount of work that goes into these projects but the end result is well worth the efforts. Thank you!

Well done Misha.

We all know what a masterpiece Sonoma is and now you have shown us your film making expertise.

With your skills you certainly have a great future ahead of you.

You have also solved a big problem for me. I was not sure where to start my final flight of the week end but now I am off to KSTS.

Well, that was fascinating. 

Can see that  the level of detail you put into Sonoma would soak up the hours.

Must get the BMW out & try the car park exit where the barrier arm lifts.

Trust all your effort opens doors for you occupation wise.

TTM

Just beautiful...and a wonderful musical score to accompany it! Its even an enlightening experience to drive around this scenery...Congrats to Misha for this work of art!

Archived