Orbx December sales starts today, 33% off everything!

John Venema

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me sweeten the deal: for every customer who buys a "burger with the lot" ( every product Orbx sells) will get 60% off FTX Norway due for release in December.

Just a quick question (sorry, I'm not a native speaker): This statement means, you have to buy all the Orbx products available to get the discount, right? This does not mean that you just have to buy one single product to qualify for the discount. That would have been too good to be true...

i must be stupid, whats burger with a lot?

X2....  a lot of us are not English native.

But I'm sure he mean 1 product on sale.... I hope.

Stated: every product Orbx sells I think it should be one of ?

Ben the French Canadian ::)

i speak native english and still don't get what john means by that.i am gonna assume its an addon with a burger stand with a parking lot which means one of the airports we need to purchase and it's probably 33% off anyway,one of the ftx NA airports has a burger lot with a parking lot.

i speak native english and still don't get what john means by that.i am gonna assume its an addon with a burger stand with a parking lot which means one of the airports we need to purchase and it's probably 33% off anyway,one of the ftx NA airports has a burger lot with a parking lot.

Ha ha ha... I still don't get it but I get that:

burgers.jpg

Sorry' i had to edit this one, with that, I offer you a typical Quebec province dish.. the POUTINE!

poutine.jpg

With those 2, no one will live to see the Holidays >:D At least, with that every bit of cheese represent an ORBX product

Ben

Ha ha ha... I still don't get it but I get that:

Sorry' i had to edit this one, with that, I offer you a typical Quebec province dish.. the POUTINE!

With those 2, no one will live to see the Holidays >:D At least, with that every bit of cheese represent an ORBX product

Ben

What I would give for a Pountine......I did make it once in New Zealand and a massive bowl of it and fed it to my Maori friends as a cultural exchange....I never seen anyone eat Poutine so fast. As soon as they saw it they got it and it was gone.

My friends son everytime he sees me he always asks for more Poutine.

Thank you ORBX Team for the Year End Sales

Times really fly and is end of the year again, need to buy a few sceneries, however

need an answer to this airport ,NA PI AYPY Jackson International

FTX Central switch to NA Region or Global 8)

ricky1088

Thank you ORBX Team for the Year End Sales

Times really fly and is end of the year again, need to buy a few sceneries, however

need an answer to this airport ,NA PI AYPY Jackson International

FTX Central switch to NA Region or Global 8)

ricky1088

Preferably [Global-hybrid ticked] if you fly between PNG>>FTXregions or just normal [Global] as was intended

I would bet also that you could have it set to any position and it would work fine ;)

Thanks  Tim for the response but I miss out 1 important word, I mean the install,

FTX central to NA or Global  as it is a global airport and in NA , I think , correct me if

I am wrong ???

Hi Ricky,

AYPY isn't in North America (NA), it is actually just above Australia in Papua New Guinea.

As far as I'm aware, the selected region doesn't matter for the installation of AYPY, but to be safe you can install it with FTX Global active inside FTX Central.

Awesome!  I've been thinking about picking up SAK after taking a cruise up there a few months ago and seeing all the wonderful scenery from the ground (wasn't able to do a floatplane or helicopter tour).  I've been thinking it would be nice to see it from above too.  Ireland is probably on the list too so I can see my wife's home country in better than default (not even Global at the time I did it) textures + mesh :)

Hi Ricky,

AYPY isn't in North America (NA), it is actually just above Australia in Papua New Guinea.

As far as I'm aware, the selected region doesn't matter for the installation of AYPY, but to be safe you can install it with FTX Global active inside FTX Central.

Thanks Ben for the infor, so far , for this sales, bought 8  and is now close to a complete lot of

ORBX  sceneries. Most of which are bought during the holiday festival.

Thanks again to ORBX and the Teams for your generosity .

ricky1088

First Orbx purchase  - bought FTX Global and Vector.  The yearly sale is a big deal for me and helps push it over the ledge of affordability.  I tend to save my money and buy the "big things" like this once a year.  I'm hoping for mesh and a high-end weather package next year.

Thanks again!

I grabbed PAGS but will wait for the triple installer to come out to download it.  The Flight between PAJN and PAGS will be nice to try out the C182 in cold weather and see how the accusim does.

Wouldn't that be great to know which products have a likelyhood of being converted in the next couple of months  ;) ?

BTW, PAYA has already been converted and it's nice flight over the costal plain.

Wouldn't that be great to know which products have a likelyhood of being converted in the next couple of months  ;) ?

BTW, PAYA has already been converted and it's nice flight over the costal plain.

I dont mind waiting as I did that with a few others during sales past.  I do have PAYA and while its kinda lonely now (for P3Dv2), I know its got some neighbors coming!

Archived