Orbx December sales starts today, 33% off everything!

John Venema

Thanks for your support everyone!

Let me sweeten the deal: every customer who buys a "burger with the lot" (every product Orbx sells from FSS) before the release of FTX NOR will get 60% off FTX Norway due for release in December.

Don't worry about how we will qualify you; FSS has your purchase history so we can automatically apply the discount at checkout time if you meet the criteria.

Happy Black Friday!

Hello,

I bought a burger with the lot.

But when I want to buy FTX Norway and go to the checkout, the price remains the same.

I don't see a 60% off the price. Am I doing somehting wrong?

Festijn

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

I bought a burger with the lot.

But when I want to buy FTX Norway and go to the checkout, the price remains the same.

I don't see a 60% off the price. Am I doing somehting wrong?

Festijn

Hi Festijn,

After looking into your account it shows that you do not have all the the products required to qualify for the discount on FTX: EU Norway.

Now, that's not to say you may not have everything in one form or another but here are some things to take note of:

• You must have every single currently active download product on the account you purchase EU Norway with.

If you have boxed versions of some products purchased from FSS you need to have also "purchased" your free download copy of the same product.

If you have boxed versions of some products purchased from other resellers you need to have purchased cross-grade licenses for the download versions at FSS.

If you have purchased any of the older single AU regions you need to have "purchased" your free download copy of AU SP4.

If you only have YMML v1 you need to have purchased YMML v2.

If you only have the Vans RV4 v1 you need to have purchased v2.

There are a total of 96 products that you will need to have purchased or have on your account in order to qualify for the 60% discount on Norway.

Hi Festijn,

After looking into your account it shows that you do not have all the the products required to qualify for the discount on FTX: EU Norway.

Now, that's not to say you may not have everything in one form or another but here are some things to take note of:

• You must have every single currently active download product on the account you purchase EU Norway with.

If you have boxed versions of some products purchased from FSS you need to have also "purchased" your free download copy of the same product.

If you have boxed versions of some products purchased from other resellers you need to have purchased cross-grade licenses for the download versions at FSS.

If you have purchased any of the older single AU regions you need to have "purchased" your free download copy of AU SP4.

If you only have YMML v1 you need to have purchased YMML v2.

If you only have the Vans RV4 v1 you need to have purchased v2.

There are a total of 96 products that you will need to have purchased or have on your account in order to qualify for the 60% discount on Norway.

Hi Adrian.

Thank you for your explanation. You're right.

Seems that I misunderstood it. :)

Grt

Festjn

Hello all,

We've decided to start our December sale on Black Friday this year :)

From now until January 1st, absolutely everything from Orbx at FSS (yes, including the FTX Global series) is marked down by 33% - except of course for any recent releases since November 1st.

Banners and website will be updated asap.

Enjoy!

A question John;

I have gotten different answers so I would  like to ask you this:

Is the 20% Senior Discount suspended because of the 33% discount sale or not?

Thank you,

ifrevets

Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks to JV and the team.

As promised earlier I have returned and purchased the 8 airports I needed to complete the set (for now!) for all the NA regions. Without the sale it wouldn't have happened.

So thanks again! ::)  ::)  ::)

A question John;

I have gotten different answers so I would  like to ask you this:

Is the 20% Senior Discount suspended because of the 33% discount sale or not?

Thank you,

ifrevets

Hi, I'm not John (and don't play him on tv), but you can still get the senior discount on top of the 33% discount.  I did.  Does FSS have some sort of proof of age on file for you?  Driver's license, passport copy, etc. etc.

Stew

Picked up Monterey and Tahoe Christmas morning, installed yesterday morning, great value for the money, both are excellent AP products with amazing detail. Only downside is it sucked me outta' Norway and into NorCal. Flying the NCA coastline this morning from bottom to top. Sometimes when I sit down for my morning flight I just stare at the computer screen bewildered by all the choices available to me with Orbx. And it's not getting any easier to decide moving forward :lol:

Archived