He's back

macca22au

Twice recently after the original topic was locked, Zazaboeing is back to liking me.

I know my prose is deathless, my every utterance precious, my pearls of wisdom beyond price, yet I feel just a little embarrassed by the continued stroking.

Hi guys, I sent zazaboeing a message and gave him some instructions on changing his password as he may have been hacked, please let us know if it comes up again and we'll take some more drastic measures if needed.

Guys, zazboeing has stated that it is not his end doing it and he has changed his password, so I'll ask Jay to look into the issue.  Cheers.

Maybe you guys should also mention to pick up Malwarebytes and run a scan with it. I don't know why somebody would even go through the effort after getting into an account to just sit there and LIKE PERSON AFTER PERSON ALL DAY LONG!  ???  Not even the most bored person would really have time for that. Now somebody writing a script to spam a forum up, a lot easier. A ton could probably even be found online...

Therefore I think it could probably be some sort of virus or malware... Just my opinion on it.

Maybe you guys should also mention to pick up Malwarebytes and run a scan with it. I don't know why somebody would even go through the effort after getting into an account to just sit there and LIKE PERSON AFTER PERSON ALL DAY LONG!  ???  Not even the most bored person would really have time for that. Now somebody writing a script to spam a forum up, a lot easier. A ton could probably even be found online...

Therefore I think it could probably be some sort of virus or malware... Just my opinion on it.

I have Malwarebytes installed, but Zaz still loves me long time.

He'd better install something soon, he's just liked me again.

I would really like ZaZa as I call him now, to be obsequious and ingratiating in a more private way. People might start talking about us!

He'd better install something soon, he's just liked me again.

I would really like ZaZa as I call him now, to be obsequious and ingratiating in a more private way. People might start talking about us!

Hey, he's MY boy!

He just loved me again :wub:

Archived