Stillwater

One of my favourite flights to celebrate post #2000 here. Thank you all for being such a positive & creative community!

Q7kGe.jpg

rbeM6.jpg

ofc0e.jpg

1TuoZ.jpg

a7rZz.jpg

lxzq.jpg

mq52a.jpg

7J83U.jpg

sSLb.jpg

The real life shot was taken about 2004, before the addition to the terminal was built. I also had the pleasure to directly collect my baggage from the truck, not with these fancy carousels. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Launceston_Airport)

saUdg.jpg

niquy.jpg

nb4Ut.jpg

64bE.jpg

Thanks for joining this flight!

All I can say is "What took you so long" ? . ???:smile:  Seriously , I always look forward to your post's Gerold because they are always some of the best shots around these parts and your sence of humor put's a smile on my face . Your are a integral part of this community and I hope to

see many more from you .

Cheers

Brad

All I can say is "What took you so long" ? . ???:smile:  Seriously , I always look forward to your post's Gerold because they are always some of the best shots around these parts and your sence of humor put's a smile on my face . Your are a integral part of this community and I hope to

see many more from you .

Cheers

Brad

Agree with Brad and could not put it better myself.

The good old days of collecting baggage from the trolley, used to do that in Mildura.

Nice choice of airline too which is the butt of so many jokes in our family :lol:  :lol:  :lol: . We flew to Thailand with SQ 2 years ago for a holiday and her daughter and her family flew with Jetstar on the same day to meet us there. Just a few dollars difference in price but a world of difference in the flight experience. They fly a different airline to Thailand now. 8)  Anyone for noodles!

Congratulations indeed Gerold!

Keep them comming mate!

As pointed out by Brad:

Your humor is top class and so are Your screenshots - just as this super set up from Launceston here - the real world ones and the "virtual" ones alike!

Super!

Cheers, Christoph

Congratulations on #2000 Gerold, the Screenies do you credit.  Wishing you another 2000 !!

Thanks, John! Will take some time...

Also congratulations from my side Gerold! To mark the event you've chosen particularly beautiful shots!

Dankeschön! Deine sehe ich mir auch immer gern an...

see many more from you .

Cheers

Brad

Re "What took you so long": Well, it was just over a year for 2000 posts. So in approx. 14 years I would be at the current level of Iain. Quite a way to go, but as long as we have so much pleasure here... ;D

Agree with Brad and could not put it better myself.

The good old days of collecting baggage from the trolley, used to do that in Mildura.

Nice choice of airline too which is the butt of so many jokes in our family :lol:  :lol:  :lol: . We flew to Thailand with SQ 2 years ago for a holiday and her daughter and her family flew with Jetstar on the same day to meet us there. Just a few dollars difference in price but a world of difference in the flight experience. They fly a different airline to Thailand now. 8)  Anyone for noodles!

Thanks, also for the travel tips. I was fortunate to get QantasLink, not Jetstar, and this is only a 1 hr flight. Getting up to Thailand with a no-frill-line is another challenge...

Congratulations indeed Gerold!

Keep them comming mate!

As pointed out by Brad:

Your humor is top class and so are Your screenshots - just as this super set up from Launceston here - the real world ones and the "virtual" ones alike!

Super!

Cheers, Christoph

great stuff mate..your screenies are always great.

cheers stu

Thanks Christoph and Stu for the kind words. Keeps motivation high...

Outstanding shots Gerold!

Thank you, Jean-Francois! Sure we´ll meet in OOM municipal again... :wacko:

Well done again with a beautiful clean set and lots of things to observe. Congrats for your 2000th!

Congrats! What a beautiful set to celebrate your landmark.  Please keep them coming!  :)

+1 Congratulations!

Adam.

Fantastic set for your 2,000th post Gerold!! Congrats, hope to see many more from you! :smile:

Adam

Thanks, my friends. I´ll do my best to post some more...

Archived